Chapter 1

Perrie is a good girl at school but she isn't a really good girl at times. Zayn is a bad boy who doesn't care about girls feelings. Zayn had played with every girl except for Perrie. Perrie hated Zayn because he plays with every girl and doesn't care about there feelings. Every time she would see him with an other girl she would hope that she wouldnt get hurt then the next day that the girl would come to school they would look sad. Perrie would do everything she could to help. Theres this one girl in school that is the biggest bitch to her and her name is gigi and perrie hates her and would rather not to talk to her.
********perries point of view********
I was in first hour and Zayn walked over to me.

"Hey Perrie I have a game for you"

"And what would that game be Zayn"

"You and me have a fake relationship and the first person to fall in love loses and the winner gets to do what ever they want to the looser"

"And what would the thing be"

"I dont know the winner will get to chose"

"What is it in for me"

"I will protect you from all those guys that try to get you after school every day"

"Fine I will play the stupid game"

"Good" he said as he sat next to me

"What are you doing"

"Sitting next to my girlfriend what does it look like babe"

"Ugh" I said rolling my eyes

"Hello class how are you doing this lovely morning" my teacher said walking into the class

*******after a long day at school******
I was about to walk home like do every day when Zayn pulled up next to me on his motorcycle.

"Get on babe I'll take you home" I rolled my eyes and got on the bike.

"Hold on tight baby" he said as he speed off. We got to my house and I got off and was about to walk into my house.

"Hey don't I get a kiss"

"No"

"That's not how you treat you boyfriend" I rolled my eyes and walked back over to him and I go to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head and he held my cheek and kissed me. I pulled away and walked inside my house and locked the door. I have to admit that he is a good kisser.

**********Zayns point of view********
After I dropped her off I was bord so I went to Gigis house. I walked into the door and she was laying down on the couch.

"Hello daddy"

"Suck it bitch"

"OK daddy" she walked over to me and started to suck my dick. My phone went off and it was Perrie calling me.

"Stop" I said and put my dick away and stepped out side.

"Yes baby"

"If we are going to date I have one rule for you"

"And that is"

"You can't fuck other girls"

"OK then you have to call me sweet names like girlfriends do"

"Deal"

"OK is that all you called me for baby"

"Ya"

"OK what are you doing"

"Nothing it's just cold in my house so I'm going to take a warm shower what are you doing babe" she said babe hesitant