Chapter 30

**********perries point of view********
I woke up tied to the bed and very sore. I got up and put on some clothes it took a while since I hurt a lot. I limped down the hall way using the wall as a support.

"Well look who finally woke up" gigi said and I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Well good morning to you to perrie" gigi said. I was able to eat one egg before I was pulled outside again.

"Stay here or else it will be a lot worse" gigi said and walked away. I stayed on the ground and waited for her to come back. She came back and shot me in the thigh. I screamed in pain.

"I will shoot you if you keep screaming" gigi said and I put my hand over my mouth while I tried to stop the bleeding. She shot the arm that was holding my leg.

"You fucking bitch what did I do" i screamed.

"Nothing i'm just bord" gigi said.

**********zayns point of view*********
I heard a gun shot about half a mile away. I speed up so that I can get to Perrie. Another shot and yelling so I speed up.

"Dad I see mom she is bleeding" Carter said. I speed up and parked the car. Carter ran over to Perrie to make sure she is ok.

"Gigi what are you doing" I said.

"Pay back if i can't have you and be happy then you can't be happy." Gigi said.

********Perries point of view**********
Carter helped me with the bleeding and that's when I saw the gun and I grabbed it and Carter helped me up and I shot gigi in the thigh.

"How do you like it"

"You fucking bitch" gigi said and I shot her again in the arm and she screamed again. I shot her in her heart then in her head 2.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Zayn said and they put me in the back seat of the car and drove off then I blacked out.
I woke up in the hospital with Carter, Zayn, Carson and Isabella. I turned my head to look at them and they had tears in there eyes.

"What is wrong" I said as loud as I could and the looked at me.

"Mommy" all three kids said and ran to me.

"Hi babys" I said and gave them each a big hug. Zayns walked over and held me.

After about a week I was able to go home but I was very limited to what I was able to do. The kids where at school so it was just me and Zayn.

"What all did she do to you. Please tell me the kids are at school"

"Fine. She pulled me down the road while I was naked, she tied me to two forewheelers and pulled, she whipped me,she ran me over, she had some guy r-r-rape me, and she shot me twice." I said in complet tears. I looked at Zayn and he was pissed looking at the floor when he looked up at me he had a tear in his eye. This is the first time I ever seen him cry.

"That bitch I am so glad you killed her she deserved it. I am so glad you didn't leave me at the hospital baby." He said then pulled me on to his lap and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I am glad you saved me." I said and kissed him again.

********Carter's point of view*********
I was at school and everyone was talking about me.

"If you want to talk about me then just tell it to my face!" I yelled and went to class. After first hour I went to the bathroom and called mom.

"Hey mom everyone is being rude to me will you or dad come and pick me up."

"I'm all ready in the office with the twins because your dad and I have to tell you three some thing."

"Ok I'm on my way" I said and walked out to the office. I seen mom and the twins so I went over to them and we went home.

"This is a little hard to say because it's just you three and me" dad started.
"I am a vampire and that makes you three one"

"What does that mean daddy" Izzy said (isabella).

"It means we live forever and won't ever die" I said.

"Why doesn't mommy live forever" Carson asked.

"Becouse I can't do it without killing her, if she was dead already I would be able to turn her" dad said.

"Dad if she dies would I be able to turn her" I asked him.

"Yes you could all three of you could" dad said.

"I am going to rest I love you all" mom said and gave us all a kiss on our forehead.

"I'll take you upstairs mom" I said and walked her up. While on our way up I grabbed a knife and walked up with her. I hid the knife and made sure that she was comfortable. When she was comfortable I put my hand over her mouth and stabbed her right in the heart. When she wasn't breathing I cleaned the knife and hid it again. When I bit her some blood came into my mouth and her blood tasted amazing but I had to bring her to life and as a vampire.

"What the hell are you doing" dad yelled so I stopped.

"I wanted mom to become a vampire so I killed her then bit her" I said and looked at her and she was breathing again.

"Get out now and you are so grounded for killing her"

"But she's a vampire now so now you have her for ever" I said and walked out. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I heard moms voice, it was calm and dad's voice sounded a bit mad.

****Hey guys thank you you for over 10,000 reads and being patient with this chapter********