Chapter 22

*******************Carter's point of view***********************
I got in the car that dad gave me and drove to the jail. I parked and walked inside.

"Hello how can I help you" the lady behind the desk asked.

"Hi I am here to see Alexander Edwards he is my grandpa"
I said.

"Ok follow me" she said and took me to a booth and told me to wait here then left a few moments later she walked past me and he walked in with a officer in front of him and behind him they uncuffed him and sat him down.

"Who the hell are you" he asked.

"I am your oldest grandson from your daughter Carter" I said.

"You mean there is more of you"

"Yes there is but you won't be around to meet them, you see I am going to bail you out and an officer is going to take you to my place and we will have some..... fun."

"Fine by me" he said and I nodded signaling that it's time and he took him and put him back in handcuffs and we all left. We got back to my place mom and dad are up stairs and the officer left after uncuffing him. I pulled put a gun and aimed it at him.

"Down stairs now". I said sternly and we went downstairs I chained him up and ran up stairs.

"Mom dad I have a surprise for you!" I yelled.

******************perries point of view*************************
Me and Zayn walked downstairs wanting to see what Carter's surprise is.

"It's in the basement" he said and led us down there me and Zayn looked at each other confused until we got down there and I seen my father chained up to the wall.

"What is he doing her Carter" I said threw my teeth.

"I wasn't going to let him get away with what he did sooo I bailed him out of jail and here he is you guys get yo have the pay back that you have always wanted to do and I get pay back for my dead twin" he said.

"Well when do I get to see my other grandchildren Perrie" my father said. I was sooo mad I just grabbed the whip and hit him with it. Carter stood next to me and Zayn was on the other side of me and I hit him again.

"That doesn't hurt me you are week Perrie" my father said so Zayn took the whipni had in my hand and gave me the thinest one and I hit him and he yellped in pain so I hit him more then I let Zayn hit him he hit him a few times then he poored alcohol all over him and he yelled louder then I gave the whip to Carter.

"Take all of your anger out on him and hit him really hard" I said and he nodded and hit him a few more times then Zayn put more alcohol on him then we went up stairs and locked the door. I started dinner when the twins walked in I put my finger in front of my mouth shouing 'shh' Carter nodded and we ate dinner all together.

******sorry this took for ever to post I was trying to get some new ideas thanks for reading*********