Chapter 33

*********perries point of view*********
We left the kids with Niall and Jade and left for our honeymoon. Zayn didn't tell me where we where going to but when the privet jet landed in the Bahamas I got really happy and jumped into his arms and he carried me off the plane and sat me down. I helped him get our stuff and loaded them into the car that was waiting for us. We got to the place that we where going to stay at and it was beautiful. I was about to walk inside the door but zayn picked me up bridal style and carried me inside the door carefully and sat me down in the middle of the living room then stepped outside and grabbed the bags then sat them down and put his arm around me. We walked around the house looking at all the rooms then went back to the living room.

"This place is beautiful" I said.

"I hoped you would like it"

"Well I love it"

"I'm glad" he said then pulled me into a kiss. He picked me up and carried me to the room and slowly he pulled of my clothes and I pulled off his.  We where both naked and he thrusted into me. We had nice sweet passionet sex. When we both hit our highs he rolled over and layed next to me.

"I love you Mrs. Malik" he said.

"I love you to Mr. Malik" I said and fell asleep in his arms.  I woke up and Zayn was still asleep so I cuddled with him somemore and fell asleep.

****a week later****
I woke up filling sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up and Zayn pulled my hair back and rubbed my back. When he left I took a pregnancy test and when he came back we both read it and it said positive.  He picked me up and carried me to our room and sat me down on our bed.

"This is amazing I am so happy  hopefully we have another little girl" he said and kissed my stomach.

"I hope so we need more girls in the house."