Chapter 24

********perries point of view*********
I woke up to Carter yelling and Carson and Isabella crying I got up and walked downstairs to gigi standing still with anger all over her face and Carter holding the twins.

"You aren't our mom Perrie is" Carter said.

"I am your mother and you will listen to me" she said that's when Carter seen me.

"You are our mom not her you where there for all of us not her tell her and dad that please" he said looking at me.I looked down and gigi had the biggest smile ever on her face.

"Gigi is your mom now get ready for school kids and stop fighting" Zayn said as he came downstairs. Carter put the twins down and went upstairs with Carson not to far behind him. Isabella walked over to me and gave me a hug then went upstairs. A while later they came down and I handed them their lunches and they left.

"Perrie the house needs to be cleaned, come one gigi lets go" Zayn said then they left. I was cleaning when I found a note in Carters handwriting.

Dear Perrie,
          I know that you are the twins real mom because I was there and I know that you are my real mom because I remember you always being there for me.
                                   From Carter
A tear fell from my eyes when I read that so I decided that I should write him a letter back.

Dear Carter,
          Yes I am you mother but listen to gigi even though I now you don't want to I hate her and wish she was here but there is some stuff that is going on that I don't want you and the twins to now. Mom loves all three of you. Just keep checking here for more letters ok.
                                    Love mom
After I sat the letter under his pillow where he left his I went and cleaned the rest of the house. A while later Zayn and gigi came back and she had two rings on and Zayn had one.

"You are the best wife in the world I don't know what I would do without you" Zayn said and I felt my heart brake. I went back upstairs and cleaned the bathrooms. When I was done I washed my hands then went to my room and layed down.

"You did a great job cleaning the house" Zayn said.

"Thanks" I said. He hoverd over me and started kissing me he put his hand on my side under my shirt. He started to kiss my neck and I couldnt resist. He took my shirt off and I took off his shirt and he started to kiss down my stomach. He pulled off the bottoms I had on and came backup and kissed my neck again and took off his pants and boxers and my panties. He thrusted into me without any warning making me moan. He kept going while kissing my neck. I felt a knot in my stomach and came all over him a few moments he came. He pulled out of me and got dressed then left. I got up and put my clothes back on then looked at the time. 3:15 it read meaning the kids where out of school. I walked downstairs and by the time I got down there they all walked in. They gave me a hug then went upstairs.

"Remember you aren't there mother anymore" gigi wisperd in my ear then followed them upstairs.