Chapter 31

********Perries point of view**********
Zayn told me what happened but all I could think about is why I have no more pain.

"Zayn why don't I have the pain that gigi did to me"

"Because when you become a vampire you don't feel any pain"

"Oh"

"Ya" he said and gave me a kiss and started to walk put the door.

"Where are you going"

"I need to apologize to Carter what he did was really brave and smart" he said and continued to walk out. I went downstairs and just before I touched the last step I seen the twins about to stab each other. I ran over to them and took the knife. That's when I realized that I just ran really fast kinda like the speed of sound.

"Wow mom how did you do that did bubba really bit you" Carson asked.

"Yes he did but what do you two think you are doing"

"We heard that we don't feel pain sooo we thought that if we stab our self we won't feel a thing" Izzy said.

"That is true but you can't just go around doing this"

"But why mommy" Carson asked.

"Because you could kill yourself if you do it in the right spot that's why"

"Oh" Carson said and took both knifes and put them in the kitchen.

"Good boy now go get ready for bed both of you" I said and they ran up stairs and Zayn walked down stairs.

"I heard yelling what happened"

"The twins where about to stab each other because they heard that they don't feel pain"

"What really"

"Yup"

"That is horrible you told them that they could still die if they get stabbed in the heart with anything sharp right"

"Ya but I said a certain spot"

"Ok that's good let's go to bed"

"Wait, when Carter came home today he said people where looking at him weird do you now why"

"Probably because he took both of the twins to school when gigi kidnapped you everyone probably thinks that they are his kids"

"Wow my poor baby"

"Ya now come on let's go to bed you need rest because tomorrow is a big day for you"

"Why is it a big day"

"You will see"