Chapter 5

*********perries point of view********
As much I wanted to hate it here I liked it but hated it at the same time.

"Hey do you want to go to the mall"

"Sure"

"Ok but I have two rules"

"Ok what are they"

"Rule 1 don't try to escape or ask anyone to help you get away from me and Rule 2 you have to act like we are a happy couple. Got that"

"Yes"

"Ok go get shoes on and let's go"

"Ok" I said and walked upstairs to put my shoes on. When I was done I walked downstairs and I walked out to the car with him and sat in the passenger seat and he drives to the mall. We walk around and he bought himself a pair of shoes and he seen an outfit that he thought would look good on me and he got it for me he even got me another slutty dress. Ugh what am I going to do with this boy he wants to go inside Victorias secret.

"This pink lase bra and thong will look great on you"

"But I will most likely never wear it"
He didn't say anything he just kissed my forehead and paid for it ughhhh.
We walked around somemore and went home and when we got home I went to my half of the room and put them away in my dresser then I went downstairs and there was this other guy and he was talking to Zayn so I went to the kitchen and started to cook until I felt someone kiss my neck.

"What are you doing"

"Trying to make Zayn jealous"

"Get away from my girl Harry" Zayn told the guy as he walked towards me and he put his arms around me and Harry I guess just grabbed some food and walked away and I turned around in Zayns arms.

"So I'm guessing I will never get to leave like I will be save here from my dad but I will never get to escape"

"You are guessing right and if you are always a good girl then you get to do more things you want but if you are a bad girl you get punished"

"Ok well are you hungry since that guy took your food I can make you more"

"Will you make me a grilled cheese sandwich"

"Yes I can" I said and he kissed my forehead and walked into the livingroom.

"Oh and will you make one more Naill a friend of mine is coming and he needs a place to stay he is almost here"

"Yes I can babe" and I started to cook them and I walked into the livingroom and there was a blonde who I assume is Niall and I gave Zayn his and Niall his.

"Thank you" they both said in unison and I walked back into the kitchen and I cleaned up my mess and I walked back out to the livingroom and I went to sit next to Zayn but he put me on his lap and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"That was delicious baby"

"Thank you" I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you that really was delicious" Niall told me

"Your welcome and you can call me Perrie"

"Ok" he said

"Those eggs and bacon where good Perrie" Harry told me

"Thanks" I told him and I grabbed all three plates and I cleaned them and I put them in the dishwasher and I started it then I walked back into the livingroom and Zayn pulled me onto his lap again.

"Hey you now what you should do" Harry said to me

"That"

"You should kiss me"

"How about no" Zayn said before I was able to say anything.

"Why"

"Because she is my girl and only I can kiss her that's why"

"Ugh you are no fun Zayn" Harry said before Niall slapped his arm and mouthed 'stop' and he did. A little while later Harry left and I went upstairs and got Nialls room ready for him then I went back downstairs to Zayn holding a crying Niall.

"Hey what's wrong you don't need to cry" I said walking over to him and I started to rub his back reassuring.

"What all happened today is just now hitting him"  Zayn told me for Niall

"Oh" I said

"His mom and dad got in a car crash and his little sister that he was really close to had also died"

"Oh my God" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Don't cry baby girl I can only handle one person cry" Zayn said as he put an arm around me and Niall let go of Zayn and put one arm around me and went upstairs and to his room.

"Are you going to be ok alone Niall" Zayn asked as Niall made his way upstairs slowly and Niall shook his head 'no' but kept going.

"I am going to sleep in Nialls room tonight ok so you have our whole bed to yourself"

"Ok" I said and we both went upstairs and we changed and Zayn gave mw a sweet kiss on my lips and went to Nialls room and I went to bed. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone fall. I open the door and Niall was at the top of the stairs and he looks back at me then back down the stairs. Then he walked over to me.

"Someone came in my room and they threw Zayn down the stairs then I pushed them down I need you to grab something sharp and lock yourself in the bathroom and be very quiet ok"

"Ok be careful" I said and walked into mine and Zayns bathroom and I grabbed our hairspray and I locked the door and I sat in the far corner in the bathroom. I keep hearing things brake but then they stop and I hear loud footsteps come up the stairs and they slowly walk towards the bathroom and they grab the door knob and they try to open it but then I hear another crash then I hear a thud. The door gets kicked down and I couldn't see but everything thing went black.