Chapter 29

*********zayns point of view*********
I took my children home and took care of them. I was worried about Perrie and all I could think about was her.

*******perries point of view**********
I woke up to really bad pain in my lower stomach and my hands and feet are chained and tied up and I am completely naked. Gigi walked in and made sure the chains and whips are tight.

"It sounded like you had a fun night last night" she said.

"I didn't I absolutely hated it why did you have someone rape me"

"Because you needed to be taught a lesson"

"Really that is what you are going to call it"

"I don't need to 'call it' something when that is what it was" she said then walked out. I was stuck in a really cold basement naked and can't move.  A few moments later gigi came downstairs and unchained me and pulled me upstairs. She put me in the road and kicked me a few times then left me, the next thing I knew gigi came over to me on a four-wheeler and ran over my stomach then pulled me back inside but took me upstairs then closed the door. I untied the rest of the rope that was on me and crawled to grab some clothes. I put of some pants and a long sleeve shirt. I pulled my self onto the bed and I seen a phone so I grabbed it and called my house phone.

"Hello who is this" a man said with a husky voice.

"I need help my name is Perrie and-"

"Mom you are ok"

"Carter?"

"Yes mom its me where are you ok"

" I don't now where I am gigi has me and I will be where are you"

"I am with dad he is worried but we are ok mom I traced where you are we will be there soon hang in there mom."

"Ok I have to go someone is coming"

"That's where I left my phone. Give me that" gigi said then took the phone out of my hand and pulled me downstairs and outside. She let me go and tied my feet together and to a four-wheeler then the same thing with my arms but onto a different four-wheeler. The four-wheelers started and they went in different directions and my body was being pulled apart. They stopped and gigi pulled me back upstairs.

**********zayns point of view********
Carter said he found where Perrie is so we are on our way to find her I really hope that it really was her. I hope she is ok because if she isn't every person that hurt her I will hurt them just as much as they hurt her.