Chapter 3

*********perries point of view********
It's Monday so Zayn woke me up and we got ready he got me some clothes from the store yesterday so I have clothes to wear. We got to school and everyone was looking at me and Zayn.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Zayn said and everyone stopped looking at us. We went to first hour and he sat next to me. After two boring classes it was lunch time.

"Hey babe"

"Ya"

"Fallow me"

"OK" I said confused and followed him he took me to a janitors office and pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me I hesitated at first but kissed him back. His hand started to travel up my shirt and just as he was about to take off my shirt the door opened and the principal was right there.

**************earlier***************
**********gigis point of view*********
I was in the lunch room and I saw Zayn and Perrie talking and then they left. I followed them and they went in side a janitors closet. So I went to the principles office and told Mr. Flores. I showed him and he opend the door. Now that they are cought I might get my man back.

*********perries point of view********
The principal walked us down to his office. Shit.

"What where you two doing"

"We where having a nice makeout session until you opend the door." Zayn told him

"I am calling you dad perrie and as for you Zayn I'm calling your grandma."

"OK" we said in unison then he told us to sit in the hall. A few minutes later my dad showes up and walked into the principles office. Then Zayns Grandma showed up and walked in there as well.

"Let's go Perrie" my dad said and I look at Zayn and he gave me the 'it will be ok' look. I got into my dad's car and instantly I new he has been drinking. He speeds us home and throws me inside.

"I told you to stay away from him didn't I."

"Yes"

"Then why didn't you listen like I told you."

"Because"

"Because why"

"He told me he will get mom back"

"Oh then go get the fuck out of my house and go to his house  and make sure he keeps you forever because you mom is her now leave" he said almost yelling so I left I didn't want any part of him in my life. I walked until I seen Zayn motorcycle and he stopped.

"Are you OK"

"Ya"

"Get on"

"OK" I said and got on and I held onto him and we go to his house. We go inside and I tell him I'm going to take a shower.

"Can I join"

"No I just want to be alone"

"OK" he said as I walked up stairs.

I got out of the shower and I got dressed and started to walk down the stairs when I heard two voices and stopped.

"So that night you raped Perrie" I heard a voice that sounded like gigi.

"Yes I drugged her then I raped her and I regret it gigi"

"I wonder what she is going to say when I tell her"

"She won't believe you"

"She won't have to tell me because you already told me" I said as I ran out the door

"Perrie wait" I heard Zayn yell

"Hahahaha now that you don't have a girlfriend you can fuck me again" I heard gigi say as I kept running.

I heard a motorcycle and it stopped next to me.

"Perrie will you please come home"

"No you raped me"

"Yes but I regret it "

"Are you just saying that to get me to go home"

"No I'm not I'm saying it because since that day I started to have feelings for you"

"Then prove it there isn't a single person watching me and you right now there is no one to catch us kissing right her."

"Fine" he said as he got off of his motorcycle walked over to me and kissed me.

"I love you" I said

"....I win"

"What"

"You said 'I love you' first meaning I won I get to do what ever I want to you now and you can't stop me"

"Yes I can" I said and ran but he caught me and put something on my face and everything went dark.

I woke up in his room the shower was on so he must be taking a shower right now is my chance to run. I go to the door carefully and try to open it but it is locked I look out the window and there is rock right below his window.

"Trying to leave princess"

"Yes I am"

"Well that's to bad now I have to punish you"

"What"

"That is rule number one don't try to escape and you broke that rule so now I have to punish you" he said as he sat down still in his towl and he patted the spot next to him I walked over and sat down and he put me over his knees and pulled my pants and panties down.

"I want you count"

"OK" I said and he spanked me

"One"

"Say one daddy"

"OK one daddy" and he spanked me again

"Two daddy"

"Three daddy"

"Ten daddy" I said barley

"Good girl now do you want some cream on there so it doesn't hurt"

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes daddy?"

"Good girl" he said and walked into the bathroom and came back and rubbed the cream on my butt. Then he dropped his towel and got dressed. While he got dressed I pulled my panties and pants back up.

"I want you to put this on" he said handing me a dress.

"OK" I said and took off my clothes and put the dress on and I look like a slut.

"You look way more beautiful then I thought you would look"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome now are you hungry"

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl"

The dress he gave her to wear^