Chapter 25

********Carters point of view*********
Gigi walked up stairs and I closed my door and sat down at my desk and started to do my homework. Gigi walked in and started to rub my sholders.

"Don't worry about our slave Perrie she won't bother you anymore" she said then walked out after giving me a kiss on my cheek. I sat there and worked somemore when I remembered the note I left for mom. I walked over and read the note she left me. I smiled then put it in my dresser then went downstairs to see if dinner was done.

**********perries point of view*******
I finished cooking dinner and was about to call my children down but they where all ready downstairs. They sat at the table and I gave them there plates. Zayn and Gigi left to the store so it was just us.

"Mommy is that mean lady really our mom" Isabella asked and Carson looked at me. I looked at all three of them and Carter was about to cry.

"Yes I am your mom but your dad is going through something and I have no control over it" I said and they all smiled making me smile. We talked until it was their bed time so I sent them up and just as they got to there rooms gigi and Zayn walked into the house.

"How where my kids where they good if not I will walk upstairs and spank them" gigi said.

"No they did amazing they are getting ready for bed right now" I said and walked up to my room. I was changing when I felt arms go around me.

"What are you going to wear to bed babe" Zayn said.

"I was about to put on sweats and a tanktop" I said. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck. He took off his shorts and boxers before slamming into me and to stop me from waking up the kids he started to kiss me. He went faster and harder. We both came and he pulled out.

"I will get you a pregnancy test next week, I hope you are pregnant. If you are you will keep that child" he said then left. I finished getting ready for bed and fell asleep. I woke up and sent the kids off to school and Zayn took the twins like always except this time I went with him and Gigi stayed home. After we dropped them off we did some other stuff before going home. We got home and gigi was naked on the couch I was about to throw up so I ran upstairs to my bathroom. I threw up and went to my bed. I heard a lot of yelling then I heard crying then I heard a door slam, a few minutes later another door slammed. I looked at the time and it was the time that the kids are always home. I walked downstairs and they came walking in.

"Hey mom" they all said making me smile then going up to their rooms. Zayn came down and looked at me.

"Did they just call you mom" he asked.

"It must have been an accident" I said. He pushed me to the wall all the way across the room.

"It couldn't have been an accident since they had a warm good feeling calling you that just like you had a warm feeling" he said.

"Ok fine I don't now if it was an accident but yes I loved it since I am their mom"

********Carters point of view*********
I heard a slam then talking so I looked over the railing to see mom and dad kissing. The next thing I know every thing went black.