Chapter 34

**********perries point of view********
Its been a whole month of just me and Zayn on our honeymoon and its time to go back and show my little baby's that they have another sibling on the way. We got home and Carson was the first one to run down the stairs and give me and Zayn a big hug. Then Isabella and Carter came down and gave us a hug. 

"How was your honeymoon mom" Carter asked.

"It was good sweety but I have some news for you guys,  so let's go sit on the couch" I said and we all walked over to the couch.

"A week after we got to the Bahamas we found out that we have another baby on the way" Zayn said.

"Really I hope I get another sister" isabella said.

"I hope so to sweety, I think we have to many boys in this house" I said.
After a while of explaining to the twins how we have a baby on the way without getting into to many details they finally understood that I didn't eat a baby. I went to the kitchen and cooked us all some dinner. When I was done cooking dinner I called everyone to the table. We all ate dinner and talked about what all happened in the past month. Carter says he met a girl named Shyanna and he is talkng to her and he really likes her.

We all met her she seems nice she doesn't talk about her family a lot but she seems like a wonderful girl for Carter

********Shyannas point of view*******
I got home from visiting Carter what I didnt know was that his father was Zayn Malik my mothers husband.