Chapter 9

********perries point of view********
***********a week later**************
I told everyone that I am alive and that my dad lied and I'm ok and safe. Harry is upstairs sleeping Zayn forgave him because he saved me from my dad but Zayn still keeps an eye on him. My dad keeps trying to talk to me but I ignore him. I was supposed to start my period last week and I got worried so I asked Niall to get me pregnancy test and he just left. Zayn came downstairs without a shirt on and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and he held my hand and pulled me upstairs and we started to take a shower but he started to kiss me hungerly and his hands traveled down my back to my butt and he picked me up and turned the water off and he sat me down ontop of the counter and he dried us up a little bit and picked me up again and took me to our room and he layed me down and he started to kiss my neck and his hand traveled down to my clit and started to run figure 8s on it and I bit my lip to stop from moaning until he stuck two fingers inside of me and I moaned out loud making him smile and he took his fingers out and put his cock inside of me and he let me adjust before he started to fuck me. I forgot Harry was downstairs and so should Niall by now was down there as well and I moaned really loud and our bedroom door was wide open. Oops. I came and he came then we put on new clean clothes and walked downstairs and Harry was sitting on a stool next to Niall.

"Really you two should at least clothes the door" Niall said

"Sorry mate" Zayn said as his phone went off "I'll be right back" he said walking out of the room.

"Did you get the test" I asked Niall

"Yes....... Here" He said giving me the test and I walked upstairs and I took the test and 5 minutes later I look at it and it said negative. Half of me was reliefed and the other half wasn't I wanted a baby but at the same time I'm not ready. I walk downstairs and Niall gave me the look 'what did it say' and I shook my head 'no'. And he frowned.

"Where's Zayn"

"He left he told us not to worry he will be back soon" Harry told me

"Ok" I said and we watched movies and the two boys went upstairs and went to sleep. It was almost midnight and Zayn walked in drunk.

"Where have you been Zayn I was worried"

"I was out" he slerd his words and he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me harshly and grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard with one hand and his other hand grabbed my boob and squeezed it hard as well.

"Ow Zayn stop"

"No" he said and threw me to the ground.

"I give you everything you need and now this is how you repay me maybe I should just hand you over to your dad you little bitch" he said and slapped me then he kicked me.

"S-s-stop p-p-please"

"No a bitch like you deserves this" he said and pulled my shorts and panties off and put me over his knees.

"I want you to count and say thank you daddy after each number you got that"

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes daddy"

*smack*
"One thank you daddy"
*smack*
"Two thank you daddy"
*smack*
"Three thank you daddy"

*smack*
"One thousand thank you daddy"

"Did you learn your lesson"

"Y-y-yes d-d-daddy"

"Good now go to bed" he said and I got off of his knees and went upstairs and went to bed.

********zayns point of view**********
*********the next morning***********
I woke up with a massive headache I see Niall in the kitchen.

"Hey do you know what happened last night"

"Nope when you and Perrie  are kissing I don't pay attention"

"Oh" I said and walked upstairs and Perrie was in the shower I walked in and she has bruses on her ass and her sides.

"What happened"

"You don't remember last night" she said turning around in the shower and she has more bruses on her chest.

"No I didn't now tell me who did this to you"

"You did"

"I would never do this but you did"
Shit. The cameras.

"I'm sorry if I did" I said and walked out and went to my camera room and I watched what I did to her last night. Shit. I'm going to make it up to her. Girls like flowers, teddy ears, and chocolate. Right. I well I went to the store and got her all three of those and went back home and I gave her them and her face lit up.

"I'm sorry for what I did last night I didn't mean to do that. Will you forgive me" I told her and she put them on the couch and ran into my arms and jumped and wrapped her self around me and held me.

"Yes I forgive you because I now you would never do that." She said and I walked us both upstairs and when we got up there I seen Niall come out of his room and I closed the door and I layed her down and started kissing her and let's just say we made eachother really happy that afternoon.

***********a month later************
********perries point of view*********
I took another pregnancy test and it came out positive like the other three others I walk out to Zayn sitting on our bed.

"What's going on"

"I have something to tell you"

"And that is"

"I-i-im p-p-p-pregnant"

"WHAT REALLY" he yelled with the cutest smile ever and he walked over to me and got on his knees and kissed my tummy making me smile. He got up and gave me a kiss.

"This little baby is going to be the happiest baby ever" Zayn said

"Yes it is"