Chapter 18

********zayns point of view**********
It's been 4 years and Carter is 7 and he wants me to ask Perrie to marry me. I told him I will tomorrow. Harry and Niall kept her busy while I sat everything up.

********perries point of view*********
I was with the two boys all day and they finally took me home after hiding from everyone since 7 years ago my dad told everyone that I was dead oh how fun it is to tell everyone that I am dead. We got home and the two boys sat down in the livingroom and I followed the flowers upstairs and Zayn and Carter where both wearing tuxedos.

"Mommy will you marry daddy" Carter said and Zayn got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Yes" I said and walked over to Carter and I gave him a kiss then he ran downstairs and Zayn put the ring on my finger and he started to kiss me hungerly and he picked me up and he layed me down on the bed and he pulled off the clothes that I was wearing and he took off his clothes off and he put his cock inside of me and he was still kissing me and one hand went done and started rubbing my clit and he started kissing my neck. I started to moan really loud and he pulled out and closed the door and he put his cock back inside of me and he started rubbing my clit again and he rubbed faster and faster then he stopped and he went faster and faster until we both came and he collapsed ontop of me.

"I love you" he wisper as he fell asleep.

"I love you to" I said and played with his hair and fell asleep.
We walked downstairs after we got dressed and we sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

"Mommy what happened last night it sounded like you had fun what did you do" Carter asked and Harry and Niall and Zayn let out a little giggle.

"Mommy and daddy where playing a game..... a adult game" I told him and he nodded and we all ate and when Carter was done eating and he ran out side to play.

"We had to take him out side to play for how loud you two where being" Harry told us and my face turned red and I looked down and Zayn let out a laugh and he looked down. I got up and I watched Carter play out side.

*******Carters point of view**********
I love my parents and swings but I don't like to go high hehe. I look up and I see Mommy looking at me and she was smiling and daddy walked over to Mommy and she jumped haha it was funny watching how daddy treats Mommy makes me really happy watching Mommy be happy. Daddy walked out side and he threw a football at me and I catch it and I threw it back at him and he cout it.

*******perries point of view**********
I watched the boys play with the foot ball and the other two ran out side to play as well and I just watched them all play with the ball and I was smiling  while they where playing with it and I didn't hear the door open but I heard a gunshot behind me that broke the window and popped the football making everyone turn around and my brother was there with a pistol in his hand.

"That was ment for you my lovely Sister."