Chapter 23

*********perries point of view*******
I woke up to loud screaming that sounded like Carters, so I shot up in bed and so did Zayn. We ran downstairs to see Carter chained to the wall and Isabella and Carson wher watching.

"I have an offer" my 'father' said.

"And what would that be" Zayn said.

"That if you go back to being her master then I will unchain Carter and I will leave and never see you guys ever again. But, I will have a spy watching you both at all times making sure that he treats you the way you deserve to be treated"

"Never, in a million years will I ever agree to that" Zayn said and Alex whipped my son again and before I was able to react Zayn grabbed me.

"Why are you doing this" I asked.

"Because you made your mother leave me so now I will ruin your life Perrie" he said.

"Take the twins upstairs I want to have a man to man talk" Zayn said.

"What about Carter" I said

"When the twins are safe you can come back and get him" he said and I took the kids upstairs and put them in there toy room and told them to be quiet. I ran back down to the basement and took Carter upstairs and I cleaned him up.

"Perrie!!" Zayn yelled from downstairs so I told Carter that he is ok and I'll be back. I got downstairs and Zayn mouthed I'm sorry then everything went black.

I woke up chained to the wall great Zayn gave in. I heard someone walk downstairs and it was Zayn.

"I am sooo sorry princess he said that if I don't do this he will and kill our kids right infront you and then kill me I don't want you to go through that I am sooo sorry" he said and held me.

"It's ok babe I will be ok as long as I'm with you." I said and he held me tighter.

"There is one more thing I have to say though."

"And what is that"

"I have to marry Gigi and she will be the mother of the kids"

"What!!!!"

"I know I don't want that to happen either but it has to Alexs rules" he said then unchained me. I broke down in his arms and he just rubbed my back. We went up stairs and Cater was playing Call Of Duty, Carson was playing with his toy cars and Isabella was playing with her dolls.

"Mommy!!!" The twins said and ran to me.

"Guys daddy has something to tell you three" all the kids where looking at him. "Sit on the couch please." He said and they did.

"What is it dad" they all said.

"This isn't your real mom" he said and they look at me and back at him. How could he say that.

"Wait what then who is she and who is our real mom" Carter said.

"She is a good fiend of mine and your real mom is Gigi is your real mom" just as he said that my heart shatered and Gigi walked in.

"Hi kids mommys home" gigi said. But how is she alive.

*flash back*
********gigis point of view*******
I woke up outside and Zayns House and it was burnt down.

"How did that happen and why am I hereI said to my self out loud.

"You are here because master needs you alive" a man said and put me in a car and took care of me. Many years later boss told me about his plan to kill Perrie infront of Zayn and I get him all to myself.

*now*
*********perries point of view********
She walked over and held Zayn and I looked at the time and so did he.

"Kids Perrie is your nanny so listen to her" Zayn said and sent them up to bed and I followed them upstairs and I went to Isabellas room first like I always do.

"I still think that you are my mommy I don't want that other girl as my mommy" she said.

"It's going to be ok your daddy has a plan I hope just trust him, now goodnight toots I will see you in the morning I love you" I said and went to Carsons room.

"Mommy is it true that you aren't my mommy." He asked.

"It's complicated hun just trust daddy ok now mommy loves you sleep tight hunny" I said and went to Carters room.

"I now for sure you are my mom what is dad doing" he said.

"Don't worry Carter everything will me ok just let dad take care of it ok I love you and I will see you tomorrow buddy" I said and went to where Zayn waved me to.

"This is where you will sleep" he said then mouthed 'I am soo sorry I love you soo much just trust me' and I nodded and went to my room.

***hey guys I'm backkkk and I have an important question should Zayn and Perrie have another baby girl or no I need no noww***