Transfer

She was looking at the profile of one of the children for the project Eden lazily.
"Hmmmm? This kid escaped Icen Soulbearer's grip?"

"Yes, lady Merran. The Soulbearers lost the seventh child," the blonde's assistant spoke politely as she just leaned back on her chair with her feet on the table. Skallath Merran was in deep thought as she was not expecting that a tyrant like Icen would lose a child like that. She let out a scoff as she placed her feet back to the ground.

"Project Eden is just starting," she mumbled with disinterest and began reading another file, this time the profiles of the current hunters in Assynthia. She was skimming through each and every one of the profiles until her attention was caught by a certain female. A small smile escaped her lips as she said, "I'm going to pass the leadership of Assynthia to this girl. I am sure she will lead the hunters well."

"Are you sure about this, lady Merran? You founded Assynthia with blood, sweat, and tears with the help of the Arevers and Knigers," her assistant asked as she replied by just simply laughing. She had been leading the said organization for a really long time now and she had been keeping an eye on each hunter as she was looking for the one who could lead them properly.

"Haaaa? Are you questioning my decision?" she giggled as she stood up and walked towards the window. She watched the view of the city in contentment as she remembered how Thoren was once a city shrouded in the shadows years ago. Now, it is a glimmering city that symbolizes hope for all against the darkness.

"No, my lady," her assistant bowed apologetically. A smile escaped her lips as she spoke in a soft voice, "How many years has it been since I was born? Even that one, I cannot remember anymore as I've seen people come and go."

She snapped back to reality and turned to her assistant, "Make the preparations and orient that girl. I want her to be the head of Assynthia and I will just simply act as her supervisor when needed."

"As you wish, lady Merran," the assistant spoke and left. She just blinked and fixed her hat and goggles in silence. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at her weapon, Hathor, a twin ivory-hued .45 caliber gun that has the insignia of the Merran family. It has been passed down from generation to generation until it was passed down unto her.

"None of my children are still fit in taming Hathor," she mumbled and took Hathor in her hands. A smirk escaped her lips as she said, "This is better than losing a child like Icen."

She let out a deep chuckle as she exited her office.
"Looks like Assynthia is still flourishing as ever. Perhaps one day, my organization can take down the young Oscure?"

==================================================================

Universe: Deified
I do not own the universe. I only own the characters and the name of the cities and country. This is for a roleplay in discord. I hope you enjoy.