Terminated

A woman in her mid twenties was in the head office of Noah, an organization based in Istoresya, the city of knowledge, when one of its members knocked on the door as she was organizing the stack of papers that contained the profiles of the new batch of vampires who have joined them. Her eyes then had a strange glint in them as she activated her ability to see which of the members was knocking on the door. She blinked and laid the papers on the table as she opened the door.

"Miss Corinth, I have come with the news about the sixth child," the vampire spoke and bowed politely in front of her. She then heaved a sigh and waited for what he had to say to her.

"Asmodeus Von Leuch has been terminated," he informed as he handed her a file. The woman fixed her glasses and read the details as to why the said child was terminated. Much to her dismay, this would mean that the Blackwings are having troubles with him. As her all-seeing eye was still activated, she saw one of the members of Noah sneaking in the blood bank of their base. She then turned to the vampire in front of her and spoke, "Terminate that rascal who is entering the blood bank. He has been warned multiple times already and he chose not to listen."

"As you wish, Miss Corinth," the vampire politely bowed as he made his exit. She then just stood there in silence as she waited for the job to be done, as she was watching every member's movements all thanks to her god given ability. She clicked her tongue a few minutes later and finished organizing the files.

She used her communicator to report to her boss about everything that happened inside the base as she looked at the members once more by using her ability. She faced the window to see how the city of knowledge bloomed like that of a flower. A city that the former royal family assigned the Allen family to govern and take care of. She is quite proud of how her ancestors managed to keep this city as the city of knowledge as Istoresya has been keeping up to its title for centuries now.

"Yes, boss. I shall update you further once I find something of your interest," she replied in her communicator as she held the file of the sixth child gently. She then began to wonder what would happen now that the killing machine raised by the Blackwings have been terminated. You see, the six noble families of Haimus have vowed to raise a child from their bloodline as a killing machine.

"This is a big problem for the Blackwings. I wonder who will take place as the new killing machine," she mumbled as she remembered how the other Blackwings were not agreeing in sacrificing their child. Hearing another knock on the door, she was snap out of her thoughts as she turned around and thought, "They will have to keep their word."

======================================================================

Universe: Deified

The universe is owned by thundercrowned

I only own the characters, city, and country mentioned here.

This story is for the roleplay in discord. I hope you all like it.