Haimus: The Country Where it Began

In the old times, Haimus was known to be the kingdom of magic and science. The old tales would speak about people forming pacts with demons and a lot of forgotten methods as to how one can obtain an ability. This old kingdom of science was greedy with knowledge and power so it tried to conquer the walled kingdom from a faraway land, as the said kingdom was known to be unconquerable as it specializes in engineering and architecture.

The battle of the two kingdoms ended with a truce as both have suffered with great losses and infestations. The walled kingdom had suffered the most about this infestation to the point its royal family went into hiding with all the remaining mortals up until recently, it managed to win the great war inside its own territory.

Haimus, however, had turn itself into a country as its royal family knew that a new form of government must be implemented as Haimus' poverty rate drastically increases and they were desperate to fix it.

Soon, it was the renaissance era when the infestation in the country grew worse. The origins of these vampires remained unknown to many until a woman named Mayari revealed a secret that she managed to uncover. As to where this woman disappeared to, nobody know as it was said that the woman changed her family name to avoid being targeted by the people as the name Mayari was common in a certain town.

Haimus slowly and steadily picked itself up as this country of science found ways to control the infestations with the help of a noble from the Merran family as this noblewoman established an organization of hunters called Assynthia.

Years after, new groups of hunters and vampires were formed as the species of mortals and vampires sought to survive. Rosenkreuz, Noah, Oscure, and a lot of other organizations were formed in different parts of the country, but are all these organizations really plan to restore peace?

I wonder until when can these organizations maintain peace before chaos breaks free from its prison. I wonder what would be the fate of Haimus as rumours even say that the walled kingdom wanted to help this country by sending one of their brave heroes to help maintain order. Countless rumours have spread and countless tales have changed. I wonder which tales remain true to their story? I wonder which rumours are true?

Humans are really interesting to watch, aren't they? I wonder until how long can they keep their humanity intact?

=====================================

Universe: Deified

Universe is owned by thundercrowned

Rosennkreuz is owned by 

Anything else like the names of the countries and most organizations and characters are owned by me. This was written for a roleplay in discord and I hope you enjoy.