Arrival

After reaching the grand highway, the wandering hunter just ended up looking at the signs blankly. She honestly had no idea where to start searching. She was covered with her cloak as she just randomly selected a city while muttering, "This better have an ironic spot for Tloque Naoaque to be hidden in..."

You see, her weapon had been giving her random hints and visions as to where it was being kept. The only thing she could think of after hearing the hints and seeing the visions was a cathedral. Come to think of it, that is a good spot to hide Tloque Naoaque. As she began walking towards Thoren, the wandering hunter couldn't help but wonder what if she failed finding her weapon? What if she failed everything? 

"...It is still early to worry about it..." she told herself as she saw a group of vampires on the way. She froze and she was not in the mood to interact with them. What she did was to fill the whole area with smoke and hid herself in it so she could get pass them.

'I already said that it is still early to worry about it, but I am literally running out of time.'

=========================

Universe: Deified

The universe belongs to: thundercrowned

This was written for our rp in discord. I hope you enjoy