Found

As soon as she entered the cathedral, she sighed in relief as she knew she was in a safe place. She sat down on the bench and looked around while panting for air. She had been running ever since she spotted the group of vampires while on her way to Thoren.

"...Close call... I had a hard time shaking them off..." she mumbled as she forced herself up and looked around. Everything around her was really familiar as she had seen every detail of the interior in the vision Tloque Naoaque had been showing her in her dreams.

"Alright, where did they hide you, Tloque Naoaque?" she mumbled as she began checking for hollow spots. She remembered one of the riddles Tloque Naoaque told her which is why she knew that it could be hidden in a secret compartment. She knocked the walls and every tile on the floor just to find it. She needed to be united with her weapon as she wanted to know where her beloved was and what happened to him. The weapon offered help and it would tell her about what happened to her Sleeping Beauty.

Not long after, she finally found a hollow spot... Just right under the altar...

"...I am really speechless..."

She opened the hollow spot and saw the same sacrificial dagger that was in her dreams. She gently picked it up and visions flashed in front of her. A lot of them to the point that she just fell unconscious while holding her weapon.

"About time you found me, Varael," Tloque spoke in her dreams. The black-haired girl looked at him and waited for him to explain everything which made her weapon smirk.

"Impatient, are we?" he chuckled as he patted her head and began floating around her in the middle of the blackness.

"Alright, your man's soul is trapped inside a weapon that is hidden somewhere in this land and I am here to help you bring him back to normal, provided that you will have to give me the blood of the person who killed his supposed to be owner."

Varael was silent as she was trying to process everything Tloque told her. She didn't know how to react after all this. She knew about souls getting sealed in weapons but she was not expecting for her beloved to end up in the same fate as...

...another hero.

"How will I know who was supposed to be his owner, Tloque?" she asked him as her voice just cracked.

"His owner has the eyes of emerald and has golden hair," he simple answered and as if he was lost in thought, "I am not sure how to address the person as a person like that doesn't exist or perhaps, condemned during my time."

She blinked and just took note of what he said.
"Where can I find the weapon that has his soul?"

"Hidden where memories sleep. A painful memory in the middle of the pillars of blood and murder as science didn't find its way to provide the answer being sought for. A city whose color can be red in oh so many ways. A cross without an altar," he spoke as his voice slowly faded and the huntress waking up from her sleep. The purple-hued eyes scanned around as Varael sat up after passing out. 

"Oh dear... I feel like a sacrificial offer after passing out here in front of the altar," she sighed and stood up. She was glad that there weren't people here yet and it was eleven in the morning already. Back in her home country, people would always go to church even in the mornings.

"This place really is the country of science, alright..."

===========================================

Universe: Deified

Universe is owned by: thundercrowned

This was written for the roleplay we are having in discord. I hope you enjoy