Search

The silent hunter had been looking for city to city to know where June Blackwing brought his subordinate. He was already dealing with that vampire who took Anastasia and now, he had to deal with this one too. Since he heard about the vampire taking an executive from Rosenkreuz along with Anastasia, he really hoped the members of the other organization would do something to save those two.

For now, he had to look for the hunter June and her agent took with her since he was the only one who witnessed it. He heard of the huntress' status in this country which was why he had to immediately rescue his comrade. He informed the other Assynthia hunters and Annika about it, and he decided to do the mission alone.

After all, he was most efficient when doing solo missions as he has communication barrier because of being mute. He didn't mind it because he liked it that way.

Lukas finally exited Sephira as he didn't find any signs of June in there. As he was walking to the grand highway, he began to wonder about the news. Who bombed Exalla? Who bombed the nobles? Based on all the information he gathered about Haimus, the noble families are the country's founding pillars. If one of them fall, the whole country falls as the country itself is dependent on these six families.

He heard about Mavus Soulbearer bombing her home before she got away, and that statement in the news about the bombs found underneath the bed of Mavus, he began to wonder if it was her who did it. What does he know anyway? He was just a traveller like the wandering hunter, who had objectives. He joined Assynthia with a reason and a purpose that could help the this country. He saw potential in this country.

"Excuse me, sir," a feminine voice called out to him. He turned to the source of the voice and saw a hooded figure whose cloak was made of the darkest and the thickest smoke you could ever imagine.

"Are you, by any chance, Prince Lukas Lockheart?" the figure asked. He looked at her and had a bad feeling about her. He didn't like how he was called a prince. He also didn't like the fact he couldn't read her movements as she was veiled by smoke. He cautiously took out his notepad and wrote, 'My name is Lukas Lockheart. How can I help you, miss?'

The hooded figure was silent as she looked at him from head to toe. A small smile escape her lips as she gave him a pat on the shoulder. After that, she began walking away, heading to Exalla, leaving him the words:

"It is an honor to meet you again, your highness. You might want to dress your bloodied shoulder again."

Lukas paled as he watched her walked to another direction. From there and then, he knew that the hooded figure knew him. That tone of voice the figure used meant she knew something that the everyone shouldn't.

Whatever she knew about him, he told himself he would deal with it once he rescued the abducted hunters. Their lives are more important than what the huntress knew. He took a deep breath and faced the path to Exalla. He had no time redressing his wounded shoulder as he was actually running out of time. He needed to find his comrade first before he was too late.
===========================
Deified is owned by thundercrowned
Anastasia and Rosenkreuz are owned by heavenly_autumn