Pt 1: Saving Lieutenant Parker

"Great idea." the Doctor whispers in Anne-Marie's ear kissing her temple. Anne-Marie beams and the soldiers cheer. They had gone over to the German camps and raided their food supply and weaponry. The Doctor's didn't like having the things on board their ships but their companions brought them anyways.

"We're trying to help them Doctor!" Rose whispered hoarsely, as she was trying to stay quiet.

"By stealing the Germans weapons!" Nine shouted non to quietly.

"Shhh!" Jack Harkness said.

"Yes we're stealing their weapons!" Anne-Marie said emerging from behind a tent with rifles in her arms and some slung over her shoulders.

"Where did you get all those things!" Eleven shouted gesturing toward the guns overflowing in her arms.

"Shhh!" Jack, Rose and Anne-Marie said in unison as the place the guns on the floor of the Tardis.

"From the men out there. They're all asleep." Anne-Marie says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"So you went over there and took their guns!" Eleven half yells in concern.

"Doctor I'm fine look, no scrapes or bullet wounds. They were asleep. It's all right. Calm down." Anne-Marie says patting his shoulder.

"Have you gotten the food yet?" Jack asks.

"No, let's go." Rose says grabbing Anne-Marie's hand who nods excitedly.

"Wait what!" Eleven and Nine shout as they race off into the darkness.

"Come on!" Anne-Marie says running back to grab the Doctor's hands. They pull crate after crate of food and supplies into the seperate Tardis'. "That's all I think." Anne-Marie says popping her head out to talk to Jack, Rose and the ninth Doctor.

"Let's go back to their camp." Rose says with a smile. Everyone nods and Anne-Marie closes the doors to the Tardis.

"Can we leave. Please." The Doctor says slowly in an effort to reason with her.

"No we're going to the camp." Anne-Marie tells him with a roll of her eyes.

"After. I meant after. We're not suppose to be here? What if everything we're doing affects the outcome of the war? What if.." But Anne-Marie interrupts him.

"For the better Doctor. We just stole the Germans guns and food supply how could this go wrong?" Anne-Marie asks.

"I can give you a list of fifty possible scenarios where everything could go wrong." As the Tardis rumbles along and disappears into the night Anne-Marie sighs and walks over to the Doctor. Anne-Marie places her hands on his cheeks. The Doctor pouts looking down at the crowd.

"This Doctor still doesn't trust me do you?" The Doctor doesn't reply.

"It's not that I don't trust you I..." Anne-Marie cuts him off yet again.

"Don't know me." The Doctor nods disappointed in himself a bit but Anne-Marie smiles.

"It's alright you don't have to look like a beaten puppy." Anne-Marie says with a laugh.

"I don't look like a beaten puppy." The Doctor muttered. Anne-Marie laughed.

"You always look like a beaten puppy."  The Doctor's who were skeptical at the time, when they saw the soldiers and how excited they were that they had food changed their minds.

"So maybe it was a good idea." The Doctor said apologetically to Anne-Marie.

"I knew it would be." Anne-Marie replies with a smile, but something nagged her in the back of her mind. Where was Lieutenant Parker? Why wasn't he here to join in on the celebration? "I'll be right back. I'm going to go find Rose." Anne-Marie said escaping into the crowd as the Doctor yelled back at her that Rose was five feet away from them. Anne-Marie snaked through the soldiers heading toward the food and side stepped crates and guns. Searching the rows of men on the ground passed out from exhaustion she moved on to a different area asking for him by name. "Have any of you seen Lieutenant Parker?" then men would look up and see this shy seventeen year old, and couldn't help but think she was the most beautiful girl they had seen in a really long time.