Sequel Information

**SEQUEL IS OUT**

So that is it for now! Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting! It means a lot to me that people actual read my stuff and like it :) Thank you to any of you who may have recommended the book to a friend, or put it in your reading lists. I really appreciate it!

So if any of you bother to read my authors note's i asked if a sequel would be alright with everyone. I'm sorry for the way i ended it but like i said. Sequel. I'm planning to hopefully post it on August 23. I'm pretty sure that's when the new Doctor Who season starts. If that's not the right date. I will post it whenever the actual date is!

For the Sequel Amy and Rory will have a cameo and River will show up again one final time before disappearing forever. Let me know in the comments if you want other characters to show up. Donna, as you know, can't remember the Doctor so she's out of the question. Martha can be a possible option, or Captain Jack and his friends at Torchwood. I know i mentioned in the first chapter of this story Mickey and Martha but seeing as they lived in the early 21st century and it's the year 3000 for Anne-Marie they probably wouldn't be alive unless by some miracle that everyone started living past a thousand years again. So I'm sorry if you noticed that and realized it didn't make sense. If this is all new information to you forget i said anything ok? :) I would change it but i like having it there and i love the year that Anne-Marie lives in so they're both staying sorry.

If you see any misspellings in this book please please please tell me. I haven't read over anything. So if you're planning on reading it again or remember something that looked funny tell me. Please. Sometimes i spell tired like tiered and i cringe at the thought that there are more misspellings.

Connor will be in the new book more. I promise. I swear. I know he was in the first like two chapters and then nothing but i'll try to include him more. Let me know where you would like Anne-Marie and the Doctor to go. Make up planets, make up places, give me parallel universes they might drift into. Certain time periods you would like them to be in. Certain people you would like them to meet. Certain possible companions you think may have travelled with the Doctor at some point. What monsters from the TV show do you want me to write about? Any and all ideas are accepted. I'm not running out of things to write about i just really want to know what you would like to see happen in the sequel.

Sooo yeah.. Thanks for reading, commenting, voting. Again thank you. Until the sequel?!

xxxx

Update: again tell me what you would like to see happen in the next book. :)