Jaegers

"Kaijus? Why does that sound so familiar." Anne-Marie mumbles tapping her chin.

"Do you have these monsters on your Earth?" Connor asks. Anne-Marie shakes her head back and forth vigorously.

"Alternate universe Connor. No Kaijus on her Earth." Connor scowls wishing he was on this Earth in this alternate universe. Sounded liek a better place then his Earth. Anne-Marie snaps her fingers and points at him.

"That's it. A movie. I've seen this in a really old movie. Oh god it was made back in..." Anne-Marie snaps her fingers trying to recall looking around the headquarters. "The 21st century? Something like 2013 but it was set like seven years later in 2020." Connor stares down at her.

"It is the 21st century. This is the year 2020." Anne-Marie blinks rapidly and glances at the Doctor.

"Wait are you serious? That movie actually happened? Doctor!" Anne-Marie hits him.

"Owww!" the Doctor whines not really hurt but more of a little distressed and confused. "Who was the movie made by?" the Doctor asks rubbing his arm.

"Oh how should i know. Travis.. Travis something i think." Anne-Marie said scratching her head.

"Travis Beachman." the Doctor asked a little dazed.

"I guess. I mean maybe. I don't know. Did you know him?" Anne-Marie asks.

"You could say that." Anne-Marie's eyebrows scrunch up.

"So did you take him here?" Anne-Marie questions.

"No. Like i said before getting into an alternate universe is a one in a million chance. We can't even be here for very long because.." the Doctor pauses and his eyes grow wide. "The Tardis! where have they taken the Tardis!" he cries out.

"Sergeant!" Connor barks at a man in full uniform bending over next to another man tapping away at a computer.

"General, sir." the Sergeant says marching forward and saluting.

"Get your hand down and tell me where you put this man's box." Connor asks pointing towards the Doctor.

"The big blue one sir?" the Sergeant replies.

"Well how many god damn blue boxes do you think we have laying around?" Connor demands.

"One sir. It's in Storage Room A i can take you there if you.." the Doctor takes off running.

"Doctor you have no idea where your'e going!" Anne-Marie shouts running after him.

"Well shit. Can't have them just roaming around the base." Connor mutters under his breathe jogging after them. The Doctor runs down one corridor after the number seemingly choosing at random.

"Doctor! Slow down!" Anne-Marie calls out. The Doctor either doesn't hear or doesn't listen to her. He just keeps running. He skids to a stop suddenly in front of a door. He brushes his hair back across his forehead and straightens his jacket. Anne-Marie slows to a stop next to him. "Storage Room A." Anne-Marie says breathing heavily. "How did you know?" the Doctor pulls the Tardis key from his pocket.

"It heats up when it gets closer. took a couple of wrong turns back there but i still ended up here." the Doctor steps forward and turns the wheel to open the giant door. Connor skids to a stop next to Anne-Marie.

"What's so important about this damn blue box anyways?" Anne-Marie glances up at him.

"It's not a damn blue box it's the Tardis. It takes us wherever we want to go." the Doctor gets the door open with a giant creak. Anne-Marie looks aroudn him and there it stands. The giant blue box looking like home.