Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

The next morning I woke up on the floor. Lara had slept in my bed and was almost falling out of it. How the hell did I ended up on the floor?

I made my way towards the bathroom when my phone went off.

It was a text message.

'So you're parents are finally taken away from you huh? Great. See you soon babe.'

My heart sunk when I saw who it was.

Me ex boyfriend. Orlando.

I sighed and threw my phone against the wall.

'HOLY SHIT!'

I jumped up by the person behind me. 'Good afternoon.' I said realizing it was already noon.

'Yes whatever. What the hell was that for?!' Lara asked while rubbing her eyes.

'Orlando just texted me.'

Her eyes widened.

'What the fuck does he want?' She asked. 'I don't know.' I said while changing into my clothes.

'Well what did he say than?' 'He said my parents are finally taken away from me. And he wants to see me soon..' I sighed.

'Well, that is not going to happen you hear me.' She glared at me.

Nobody will ever understand how much she hates him.

'Of course it won't happen.. Are you crazy?'

'I hope so. I like Christopher better.' She said smirking.

'Eww hell no. I am not going to date Mr. Rich and everything..' I said and walked out of my room.

'Oh believe me! You will.. And i think he likes you!' She yelled after me. I just rolled my eyes and ordered some pizza's.

--

Me, Miranda and Lara we're having a lazy sunday at my home. Which is the last day that i'll be able to see this house again.

'Ughh, school tomorrow.' Miranda whined. 'The only thing that sucks is that i'm going to see that Chris boy again.' I mumbled. 'Excuse me?!' They said simultaniously. 'He is so hot! And besides.. I think he has an eye on you.' Miranda said. 'OMG.. That's exactly what i said earlier.' Lara said and they high fived each other. I just stared at them and they giggled.

'You guys are weird.' I said and took a sip of my water. 'No, we're right. And we are going to prove you wrong.' Lara submitted. 'Whatever.' I said and rolled my eyes.

---

'Pff i'm finally done with my stuff.' I sighed. 'It took you 4 hours to pack everything Christi.. What the hell.' Lara said while painting Miranda's nails.

'Do you know how hard it is to pack your stuff if you have so many clothes!' I said. 'Oh and you didn't even offered some help.' I added. Miranda and Lara turned their gaze to me.

'What?' I asked.

'We were helping you but you practically screamed us out of the room because we didn't knew how to pack.. According to you.' Miranda frowned. 'And you slapped me because i touched your Moschino belt.' Lara said.

'Psh, you're overreacting. I didn't do any of that.' I said. They just glared at me and decided to shut up. Cause they know i'm going to deny everything.

'I have to go home now. My mom's probably waiting for me.' Lara said and stood up. 'Yea me too.' Miranda said and blew on her nails to dry them. 'Aren't you going to stay the last night here with me?' I asked. 'No i think we've done enough.' Lara said and they walked out of the room.

'Miranda, Lara wait!' I tried to stop them. They both turned around. 'Listen Christi we will see you at school tomorrow and after school we're coming with you to that guest family.' Lara said. 'Okay?' She asked. 'Yea okay fine. Goodnight.' I said. They hugged me. 'Goodnight Christi.' They both said. I closed the door behind them and jumped on the couch.

I zapped through some channels. There's a lot of shit on TV nowadays. I sighed and lay on my back. I closed my eyes and then my phone went off.

'Hello?'

'Sadi?'

'Yea i'm fine, how are you?'

'Good'

'Of course'

'No, no, no, you promised me you won't tell anyone i can sing. They're going to think that i'm...'

'No you don't know what i mean.'

'Sadi please ..'

'So you want me to do a performance at the white house?'

Oh gosh..

'Yea i'll talk to you later.'

'Bye.'

I sighed. Sadi is my singing coach since i was 5. I've never wanted to sing for anyone but she always tried to convince me because i have a beautiful voice and good vocal skills.. Anyways the most fucked up thing of all is that i have to sing at the white house.. Remember Christopher? The son of the president? Guy from my class..? Yea, i'm gonna be singing for him.

I face palmed myself and got off the couch. I decided to take a shower and then just go to sleep.