Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

'4 days left little girl. Lots of love, Orlando. ;)'

I screamed and threw my phone off the couch. (My phone is really strong.) 4 days and i still have no clue how to fix that money. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as i covered my face with a pillow. Every problem i get in is always caused by my dad. Can you imagine him being in jail and still causing for problems.

The bell rang and i quickly wiped my tears. They looked a little red and puffy but i don't care.

I opened the door and immediately saw Chris handing me an envelope. 'Take it.' He said. I looked at it. 'What is it?' I asked confused. 'Just take it please, i want you to have this.' He pushed it into my hand and kissed my cheek. 'See you at school.' And with that he walked away.

I closed the door and walked back into the living room. Still confused I placed the envelope on the table and stared at it.

There was a note on it.

'Christi, i want you to take this. Once you open this envelope there's no way i'm going to take it back again. You need this and i want you to have it. Love, Christopher.'

No, i hope this is not what i think it is. I decided not to open it and brought it upstairs to my room. I hid it in my closet.

I'm not ready to know and i don't wanna know.

I grabbed my jacket and went outside. How am i supposed to find that money. After all, i've never had so much money like that, so how does Orlando want me to pay it to him in 7 days.. Which is now 4.

I went to central station and decided to visit my dad in the prison he's staying in. When i waited for my train i noticed a man staring at me.

'Aye girl.' He shouted. 'Where is yo ass going at.'

I ignored him and looked away. He came over to me. 'I know you.' My eyes widened as he said that. 'You're that bitch Orlando used to fuck, right?' 'I don't give a shit about what you have to say so leave.' I stared at him. 'No need to be so feisty young lady.' I rolled my eyes.

You're probably guessing why i'm not afraid in a situation like this.. Believe me, i've been through a lot more worse than this.

My train should be arriving soon and this fella still ain't gone. I lit my cigarette on and inhaled it. 'Do you have one for me?' The faggot asked. 'Don't you have anything to do in your life instead of sticking on my ass.' I glared at him. He wanted to say something but my train finally arrived. Without another word i got in and left him behind.

'Christina what are you doing here?' My dad asked with mixed emotions. 'Don't be too excited about your daughter visiting, cause i'm sure not here for you.' He just looked at me. He turned around and sat on the bed in the corner of the room. 'What do you want?' He asked. 'You owe me a 20.000 bucks. Or well, Orlando.' I glared at him. 'What?!' He stood up and walked over to me. I was standing behind the bars so he couldn't reach for me. 'Yea you heard me. You assholes are all in that cheeky business of yours with all that weed and cash. He paid you and you promised him his drugs. Now you're here and he wants his money or else I'M DEAD. AND THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!' I began to lose my control. Cops were appearing from every corner and tried to calm me down. 'Are you done here mrs.?' One cop asked me. I hesitantly breathed in and out. 'No just give me one more minute.' He nodded and mentioned the other cops to leave again. 'Look honey..' 'Don't you ever call me honey again.' I interrupted him. 'Ok, sorry. But i don't have the money. They took everything from me and the police won't help you.' My dad said. 'I don't want fucking help of the cops. I want the money!' 'He won't kill you, i promise you that.' 'HOW CAN YOU PROMISE ME THAT? First of all, you're here in jail and second of all, Orlando is not a guy that cares about other's feelings so don't tell me shit about him not doing anything.' My dad stayed silent. 'Right.. Can't believe i even came here, of course you won't help me. Because you never did.' I was about to leave but then i remembered something. 'I'm turning 18 in less than two weeks, and then you will never hear from me or see me again. Oh wait, if i'm not DEAD.' The cop opened the door for me and led me out.