Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

I was walking to school when suddenly someone greeted me from behind. When i turned around my whole day was ruined while it wasn't even started yet.

'Good morning Christina.' Christopher greeted with a smile. I turned around and walked further. 'Wow, can't i get a good morning back?' He asked. 'No, i don't like you.' I lied.

Ok. I must admit.. He's really handsome, has a beautiful smile, he's sweet.. And oh gosh, what am I talking about?

'Christina?' I woke up from my thoughts.

'I asked you something.' The voice said again. It was still Chris.

'Uh yea, i'm sorry.' I said shaking my head.

'Are you alright cause you don't seem..'

'No i am fine thanks.' I interrupted him and fastened my pase. I almost fell over a brick but two strong arms catched me.

'I got you.' Chris whispered. My head was on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. I quickly let go of him.

'I'm sorry, i'm gonna be late for class.' I said and started to walk again. 'We're in the same class Christi.' He laughed.

Right.. Stupid.

'Yea so hurry!' I said and let out a chuckle. He smiled and we quickly walked to school.

--

'Christina, Christopher you're 2 minutes late.' The teacher said. Everyone was staring at us. Miranda and Lara smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

'It was my fault Miss, I annoyed Christina on her way to school which..'

'No it's okay.' I interrupted and smiled at him. 'It won't happen again. I promise.'

I turned my gaze to the teacher. She looked at us and nodded. 'Okay fine, take a seat but hurry cause i want to start.' 'Thank you.' We both said.

I took a seat by the window and Christopher came to sit next to me.

What the hell.. What are we friends now?

I looked at him and then looked out of the window. This is gonna be a long day.

--

'So tell me.' Lara said curious. It was lunch time and we were sitting outside smoking a cigarette.

'What am i supposed to tell?' I asked.

'Why were you late? And why were you with Chris?' They both smirked again. 'I was walking to school and ran into him. I have nothing else to say.' I said and blew the smoke in their faces.

They coughed and I started laughing. But soon my laugh vanished when I saw Orlando standing in front of the schoolyard. He mentioned me to come.

'I'll be right ba..'

'Don't!!' Lara interrupted and grabbed me by my wrist. I looked at her and then back to Orlando. He was getting impatient.

'Let go of her, bitch!' Orlando yelled.

Lara stood up. 'You calling me a bitch?! Get your ass over here if you wanna talk to her.' She yelled back. Orlando locked his car and made his way towards us. I just stared at him.

This douche.

'What do you want?!' I snapped.

'I wanna talk to you. Without them.' He pointed to Miranda and Lara.

'Guess what? That's not going to happen.' Lara said and folded her arms.

Orlando closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'You don't understand how hard I wanna slap you right now.' He said to her.

'Guess what again? I don't care.' She smiled. Miranda laughed. 'Lara shut up you're only making things worse.' She said. Lara shrugged.

'Orlando I don't have anything to say to you.' I looked at him.

'Maybe i do.' He said.

'Look not now okay. And if you're going to talk about my parents you can better leave.' I glared at him.

'Tonight 8 PM, cafe down the road. Meet me there.' He said and walked away.

'I can't.' I yelled after him. 'You better come or else you know what the consequences are.' He said. He drove off the school's parking lot and blew a hand kiss to me.

Like he always does.

I sighed deep and went inside leaving Miranda and Lara outside.

'Who was that?' Someone asked behind me.

Chris. Of course.

'My ex boyfriend.' I closed my locker and turned around to look at him.

'What did he want?' He asked. I looked into his eyes. He seemed worried.

'Look don't worry okay, everything's fine.' I reassured.

'You sure? I heard something about meeting him in the cafe down the road. Do you want me to come?' He asked.

'What? No! No that's not necessary, i can handle myself. I know him.' I said. He wanted to say something but then the bell rang.

'Time for class.' I said and walked away.

Does he care about me? I am so confused.