Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

THE day.

Today i'm not going to school. Allison and Gerald are at work so i'm home alone. Orlando can arrive soon anytime. He already found out that i live here.

But who hasn't.

I can't deny him because he will always find me no matter when or what.

I walked through the house. Room in, room out. Thinking about a solution.

Nothing.

I started to panic. What if i run away? Right now. And never come back. Start a new life.

I have to... I have to run for my life.

My thoughts were struggling in my mind. One side of me says that Orlando won't kill me and the other side says he will.

*flashback*

'Orlando stop it!' I said between laughs. He wouldn't stop tickling me. 'Say that you love me!' He demanded. We both laughed. 'I-I..' 'What did you say? I can't hear you.' He kept tickling me. Tears left my eyes from laughing. He finally stopped. 'Well?' He asked. 'What?' 'Say that you love me!' I stared at him. 'I.. Uh, have to go home now.' I tried to stand up but he stopped me. 'No you don't.' I stared at him. 'You don't love me, do you?' I didn't say anything. 'DAMN IT CHRISTINA! Talk to me!' 'Orlando let go of my arm.' I shook my arm to get out of his grip. He let go of my arm and pushed me. 'What is this? A lie?! What we have means nothing to you huh?' He asked getting aggressive. 'Since when did you became so sensitive? Like you "love" me..'

'I do Christina! Why don't you see that?'

I closed my eyes.

'I love you more than anything. Please say something to me.' He pleaded. 'I don't have time for bullshit Orlando. Why should i believe that you love me?!' 'Because you're my girlfriend!' 'So you've loved all your girlfriends right?' He stared at me. 'No but you're different Christi. I really love you. I do.'

I ignored him and walked away from him. I grabbed my coat and opened the front door. 'CHRISTINA!' Orlando pushed me in my back. I fell on the floor. 'fuck you.' he said. I stood up and stood in front of him. 'Listen asshole, fuck you and your fucking love. You just used me, you didn't care about me. I'ts over.' I smiled and slammed the door shut.'

*end of flashback*

I cried with my face in my knees. I think it's best if i should die, my life is a mess anyway.

All of a sudden i heard something in the backyard.

My heart stopped.