Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

'Well well well, look who we have here.' I heard someone walk into the living room. 'O..Orlando, how did you come in?' My heart raced and i almost stumbled over the table. 'I have my technics.' I didn't say anything and started to panic. ''Do you have my money?' he asked slowing his pase. I still kept quiet. he walked closer to me and looked down at my face. 'I asked you something. Do you have my money or NOT?' he started to get impatient. 'N..n..no I don't' I closed my eyes preparing for the worst.

Orlando screamed and threw with a chair. 'WHERE'S MY MONEY?!' 'I don't k..know.' I cried. 'Stop crying you lil shit, I gave you 7 days and you still don't have anything, I NEED the money! Do you understand that?' 'IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU NEED IT OR NOT!' He punched me in the face and i fell on the ground. 'Don't raise your voice like that.' he spat. My head hurted like hell. Orlando started throwing with stuff. I ran to the kitchen.

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO WITH ME?' Orlando yelled but i stayed quiet. 'THEY WILL BURY ME ALIVE!' He became more aggressive with the second making me more scared. I will die in now and a couple minutes...

He broke vases and some glass furniture. 'CHRISTINA GET YO ASS OVER HERE!' 'LEAVE ME ALONE.' I tried to hide under the table but I got busted. He pulled my hair so I would stand up. I screamed because of the pain he was causing me. 'You're asking about this Christina. If you would've given me the money nothing would happen.' he spat in my face.

Tears were escaping from my eyes and I couldn't say anything. 'STOP CRYING YOU LITTLE WHORE!' He punched me in the face and my nose started bleeding. I kicked him in his stomach and he growled. 'GO TO HELL!' I screamed and started slapping him. His grip around my arm tightened and he twisted it. I screamed it out. 'What did you say?' He tried to stay calm. My legs were weak. His face was just a few inches away from me. My body was shaking.

'Any last words before your life comes to an end?' He stared at my face and examined all my features. I tried to reach for the kitchen tools and grabbed a knife. 'WELL?!' He was still aggressive and he almost broke my arm. I was shaking even more. 'N-n..no.' My voice cracked. 'Good.' He grinned and grabbed me by my throat. 'You're going to feel the pain of every last second of your life.' His grip tightened and I started coughing. My arm was shaking. I slammed my forehead against his causing him to fall on the floor. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I screamed. Orlando noticed the knife in my hand. 'Ch..Christina what a-are you going t-to do with that?' He shoved himself backwards. I saw him grabbing his gun out of his pocket. 'GO..TO..HELL.' I yelled and stabbed him in the stomach before he could shoot me. I started crying and screaming so loud and continued stabbing him all over his body.

'CHRISTINA!!'

I turned around, my pale face covered with blood, my bleeding nose, my red puffy black eyes met the wide shocking eyes of Christopher.

I looked back at Orlando's body. Blood was still dripping all over the floor. There is his body. Lifeless.. On the ground. Everything around me started moving. My knees became weaker. My sight went black and within a second I was gone.