6 (Cont'd Version)

TRIGGER WARNIG
THIS CONTAINS FAMILIAL SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND EXTREMELY FOUL LANGUAGE. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

My light was no other than my older sister, Kimberly. Unfortunately, she was unaware of my current situation. She dropped by whenever she could and always showed her love for me. And I don't want to be selfish but honestly it wasn't enough. She had a significant other to show her love to, not only I would can always hold her heart.

Whenever, she visited, any visible cuts or bruises I had would be professionally bandaged and dressed. I tried to hide this from her for two reasons: she was in college; she has enough stress, it's too burdening to take care of me and I had placed my mother on a pedestal; in my mind, she could do no wrong.

I shifted in bed at around 6. It was Saturday so no school and I didn't have chores until around 7. So, I had time to idle until it got later.

In the dark room, an even darker shadow casted itself unto the sheets of my bed. I looked up at the cause of the loss of some of my non-existent life. "Hey, baby," she cooed as she moved closer, clad in a skimpy silver two-piece that accented her small cleavage. "I missed you when I was gone yesterday," she straddled my small waist and whispered into my ear.

I wanted to push her off but with the amount of energy, I couldn't even squish a fly. I folded my lips together and rocked my body to the side, away from her breath. It stank. She obviously hadn't brushed her teeth from her night out.

"Stay still, pumpkin. I want to feel you," she continued ,as if she was out of her mind. Oddly enough, this is how she behaved when fully conscious. This is what I had to deal with.

Her hips winded on to my stomach and made their way down. Her lips attached my neck, making pink wounds in my skin. Throughout this, I began to pray this would just stop and this would just change. But, I'm not sure what God was doing because nothing was happening. No hope.

She picked up speed when she reached my sex and lifted her head from mine. Her mouth opened periodically as curse words would slip out. Turned on enough, she removed her bottoms and played with my night shorts before getting them off. She was bare underneath the silver thingy but I had one layer of protection left, my panties.One layer of hope that she qiuickly ripped away from me.

Jezebel marveled at the spot of wetness on my torn cloth. Trust me, I wasn't turned on, the body just has its natural response to certain things. "Ohhh......nene, you're so wet for me. I LOVE IT,"

She placed her fingers at the lowest part of my stomach and playfully crawled her fingers towards my centre. I hissed in preparation, I knew what was coming. In seconds, her middle finger entered my sex, pounding in and out mercilessly. She added her index finger and curled the two slightly.

More wetness began to pool out and she removed her fingers. Her fingers shining and coated with my juices. She looked at the fingers seductively before bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean.

Releasing them with a pop, she ordered, "Clean yourself and this house up. Remember Kimberly is visiting later,"