26

Kim's POV

Wow

"The person I had called boyfriend for 2 years shares the same mother with me?" I screamed in disgust to the cause of this.

She looked at me in pity as if she didn't care or view herself as the root of the problem. "So," her eyes rolled over to Jay "You gonna tell her we fucked yet?"

What

The

Fuck?

The air around me became thinner and my head felt light. Istg. "You cheated on me with her? This whore," I reverted my anger to Jay. His facial features gave me the answers I needed. "Well, it's official. I'll be leaving. And I'll never be seeing you both again,"

I gathered my small items and placed my hand on the door handle. Before leaving, I turned back once more to say, "And you bitch," I pouted my finger at her, "the only time I'll see you again, is in court," I slammed the door behind me. I didn't need their constant bullshit in my life.

<3rd PERSON>

At her deperature, Jay could finally release the laughter building up in his throat. "The dumbass," he chuckled, locking hands with his mother.

"I honestly didn't know it was you at first. But too much of Jonathon's kids look like him. It's just a good thing you came embrace your roots and not be stuck up like those two pieces of trash,"

Jay agreed with a small smirk on his face,"Now, tell me again about my miraculous birth," he demanded the older woman.

"Well, a bitch was over dosed and my ass dont even know what I was on but I was gone. You're dad was pissing me off so I just left the house. I went to like the middle of nowhere. I didn't recognize shit,"

"My vision was fucked up. I only remember sand, like a whole lot of it. Suddenly, your extra ass was getting impatient and started kicking my punani, like the the fuck bro?" She spoke lazily, bringing the burning paper to her lips every once in a while.

"That shit hurt like a motherfucker. You weren't having my shit and my body wasn't either. Some how, I stumbled upon a small ass clinic but they don't do births and shit. Luckily, for my ass and yours, some random bitch could do it," Jay's body became relaxed in the old couch. He wished Jezebel had always been the mother with him. She was the only one that understood him and his motives.

"To tell you the fucking truth, I don't know bat shit about how you were born. The overdose got me out and when I woke up, shit was attached to every place of my body and my baby was gone,"

"I was happy I didn't have to raise a child, but I was sad that I lost the first baby Ive had,"