FIVE

chapter five!

❞ Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness

Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.

AURORA GOT OUT OF THE BUILDING where the party was placed.

She had almost walked out of the street till she got a kneeling feeling in the pit of her stomach that something bad would happen.

She kept her gaze on Marcel and his men.

Aurora heard someone beside her speak in a foreign language and looked to her side.

Rory recognized the curly haired girl as Katie, She always would pass by her store and talk.

"Katie, what are you doing." She questioned nervously.

Aurora almost fell when she felt a huge pull to the men.

Katie looked at her and made a move with her eyes. "Leave now."

The strawberry blonde narrowed her eyes so she could see better.

Her mouth fell open when she realized that Katie was causing the wind.

"Katie, no!" Thierry warned.

He tried to stop her but it was no use, she just kept destroying things.

The tinted girl made her way to them.

Katie waved her arm and all men fell on their knees with their hands on their heads groaning in agony.

Aurora couldn't do nothing as she watched in horror.

Marcel was the only one who got up, but soon fell back with a swing of an arm.

"You're here to save your man. Well, come on, little girl!" He taunted.

He went to attack but went down, again.

Katie grabbed a stake of wood and was ready to kill Marcel. "Die, you son of a bitch!"

Klaus came with incredibly speed and snapped her neck, letring her body fall to the ground.

Aurora had her hand to her mouth so you couldn't hear her sobs, tears were falling down her face soon after.

She ran as fast as she could to her appartment.

When she got there she fell on her knees and began to cry, she cried so loud that the neigbor came to check on her.

After almost two hours crying, she stood up and went to the bathroom.

The strawberry blonde stripped out of her clothes slowly and got into the water.

When she was done showering and putting her pyjama on she went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of ice.

She watched some sad movies, eating her bowl of ice and mourning over the girl that died.

Aurora felt utterly confused and. hated it.

She didn't want to tell Cami because she wouldn't believe her.

Rory jumped of the couch when she remembered something.

The books she lead from the library.

she searched for the books till she found them, which wasn't long and opened one of the many books.

She sat down and began to read.

__________

REALLY short chapter

I hate this chapter :(

daymara