0.7

congrats to nolan for his first nhl career goal!
Calgary, Alberta
—October 6th, 2017—

congrats to nolan for his first nhl career goal!Calgary, Alberta —October 6th, 2017—

Lila got back to the hotel later that night. Travis texted her and said that they were in Nolan's room so she went over there and knocked on the door. Seconds later Claude had opened the door to her.

"Hey Lils!" He said with a smile and let her in. She smiled softly, she wasn't sure how they would react to the loss. Especially when it was Nolan's birthday.

"Hey guys," She said quietly as she walked into the room. Nolan and Travis were currently playing each other in NHL 17 and, well, Nolan was totally serving Travis.

Lila sat down on the couch next to Ivan in which she saw him fiddle with his finger. She sighed over dramatically. She had just gotten back and just sat down. The last thing she wanted was to have to get back up again!

"I'm okay, Ivan," She said quietly. In reality she knew she really wasn't okay. She hadn't been on top of taking care of herself lately and she knew that if she started slacking even more Travis would make sure she wouldn't come on any more road games.

"Just... Just let me know if you need anything, please Lils," He said and she nodded. She understood his concern for her. She's had way too many close calls.

"I play winner!" Lila said with a smile. When she looked away Nolan's gaze traveled over to her and he found himself smiling at her. She was so naturally gorgeous.

Nolan scored once again against Travis who let out an inhumane noise and threw his remote controller across the room. Lila chuckled and went to retrieve it so she could play Nolan. She selected Toronto as her team and then Nolan was playing as Winnipeg.

Nolan had let Lila win much to her dismay, she wanted to absolutely cream him, and she did but it wasn't legit since he wasn't trying. Lila hadn't even realized she fell asleep but didn't even wake up when the boys continued talking loudly.

Nolan looked over at the brunette girl and felt himself falling. He knew he liked her, as much as he hated to admit it. He knew he had to tell Travis sooner opposed to later. Perhaps in Toronto?

Lila woke up on the couch in Nolan's room. It was dark outside and she saw and heard Nolan shuffling around as he tried his best to be quiet. He was packing up the last of his things, today they would be flying out to Toronto.

"What time is it?" She asked quietly, her voice raspy from her just waking up from her slumber. Nolan turned around, surprised that she was awake.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked and she shook her head. "It's three. We need to get to the airport in the next hour," Lila groggily got up, her hair falling in her face. Nolan felt a small smile on his face as he watched her.

"I have to grab my stuff, meet me at my room?" She asked and Nolan nodded.

Lila went back to her hotel room and luckily she hadn't unpacked too much. She threw her toiletries into her suitcase before going out into the hallway where some of the boys were. Lila groggily leaned against the wall, it was way too early for this. She usually slept in until eleven.

Deciding that Nolan was taking too long for her liking she went back to his room to make sure he hadn't like, died or something. She knocked on the door and he opened it. She smiled at him causing his heart to beat faster than it normally did. He was falling way to fast.

"I'm almost ready, I just got sidetracked," He said and she nodded, sitting down.

"Shit, my sweatshirt is at the bottom of my suitcase. Do you have one I can borrow for the day until we get to the hotel in Toronto?" Lila asked Nolan. He went over to his bag and grabbed the sweatshirt off the top, it was one of his Wheat Kings sweatshirts with his last name and number on the back. He tossed it over to her and she slipped it over to her head. She stood up and it fell down to her mid thighs causing her to chuckle.

Nolan smiled at the sight of her. He knew she was probably delirious from the lack of sleep she had. She was still adorable to him though.

"Okay, lets go." He said and the two walked out to the hallway where the rest of the team was.

-
-
-

sorry for not updating, i needed a little time to myself. i started this a while ago, a day after nolan scored his first nhl goal so that's why that's there.