3.0

— January 2nd, 2018 —

I took a deep breath as I zipped up my last suitcase. I looked around my room. Pictures that hung on the walls were now packed in a box under my bed. Trophies that lined shelves were put in a box to not be seen for months or maybe even years. My bed was barren, the comforter set now packed in one of the many suitcases that littered my floor. I sunk down to the floor and rested my back against the wall. My phone buzzed and I saw Nolan's name flash across the screen.

Nol💛: Do you want me to come over?

please.

It only took a few minutes for Nolan to arrive at my house. He didn't bother knocking and came into my room taking in all of the suitcases on my floor and how bare my room was.

"I'm gonna miss you, Lils," He said quietly and sat down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him. "I'm excited for you, though."

"I'm excited too. But I've created so many memories here, it's a little rough leaving it all behind," I confessed and he frowned.

"Do you need me to do anything for you? I'll run out and get you some extra food or–"

"I just want you to hold me, that's all."

Three o'clock rolled around in what felt like minutes. Travis knocked on my door to let me know it was time to leave and the three of us carried my things down to his car.

"Some of the boys are meeting us at the airport to say goodbye, Lila," Travis said and I nodded, slipping into the backseat with Nolan.

We arrived at PHL in a little under half an hour. We arrived at the section I was supposed to be at and there were the boys standing outside the doors. I quickly got out and hugged Ivan first. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Keep up on yourself, you hear that? I don't need you passing out during a game," He joked and I chuckled, pulling away from him and onto Shayne. I made my way down the line of boys until I saw one girl, that being Ryanne.

"Oh Ry!" I cried out and threw my arms around her. That was when the water works started. I was going to miss all of the wedding preparations.

"Oh Lils, I'm going to miss you. Make sure to visit and I'll FaceTime you when we go dress shopping," She said and I nodded.

I pulled away from her and wiped the tears from my eyes. I turned back to grab my suitcases and carry on bag. "Well, I should get going guys. If you boys make playoffs you better believe I'm attending at least three of those games."  Some of the boys chuckled and I smiled. I turned back to Nolan and cupped his cheeks in my hands, kissing him softly. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Lila."

I took a deep breath and hugged Travis one last time. Then I turned to enter the airport, not looking back once. I knew that I couldn't because if I did I most certainly would change my mind about everything.

THE END . . .

-a/n-

yikes sorry for going mia on this story

shh don't freak out the sequel is coming out very soon. also writing the rewritten version of this is so tiring.