1.5

"oh no here we go again, fighting over what i said. i'm sorry."

— October 25th —

Nolan💞: can you come over

ew why would i do that

Nolan💞: because your wonderful concussed boyfriend is all alone

i'll be over in an hour nol

Nolan💞: thank youu

I jumped in the shower and did everything I had to do, then changed into a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt. I put moccasins on and grabbed my phone then going downstairs.

Despite it being eleven in the morning all of the boys that stayed over were still asleep. I left a note on the counter saying I was at Nolan's and then I left. I got to Nolan's apartment about twenty minutes later and knocked on his door. He opened it and his hair was disheveled and he looked tired.

"Good morning love," I said and smiled at him. He opened his arms and I walked in, taking in his embrace.

"It's so lonely here," He whined and rocked us back and forth, eventually bringing us over to the couch.

"Do you want me to stay here for a while Nol?" I asked and he looked down at me with a sheekynsmilee

"I mean, if you insist." He said with a smirk and his hands slid lower down my waist until they were resting on my butt.

"Nolan James Patrick watch those hands," I said jokingly and he held his hands up in defense. I chuckled and kissed his cheek, him going to reach for the TV remote.

"Lils what ever happened to you and Taylor? Were you guys ever friends?" Nolan asked as I practically laid down on top of him. My head was on his chest and he ran his hand up and down my back.

"Yeah, really good friends actually. Then you came along and we just slipped away." I said and he looked down at me sadly.

"I'm sorry," He said and I shook my head. What was he sorry about?

"Nol don't be sorry. He tried to pull the kissing stunt on me. Sure it wasn't that big of a deal but I didn't want my first kiss to be with someone I didn't even like. So thank you."

A smile formed on Nolan's face as he looked down at me. "I was your first kiss?"

"Yeah," I said awkwardly and laid my head back down on his chest. He kissed my hair and I smiled into his shirt. He could definitely feel my smile.