1.8

—November 16th—

"How about we all go to the White Star? It's twenty-four hours so we"" be fine

"How about we all go to the White Star? It's twenty-four hours so we"" be fine. It'll give us all a chance to get to know one another," Carrie said with a smile and Mom agreed with the idea.

"I think that's a lovely idea, Carrie," Mom smiled and soon we were all walking out to our own cars. Aimee and Maddie decided to come with Nol and I, Mom and Dad took their car, Travis took his own and Carrie and Steve took theirs.

"Long time no see," I joked to the two sisters. Aimee chuckled and got into the backseat followed by Maddie. I sat in the passenger's seat and Nolan was driving like always.

"Nolie, why so quiet?" Aimee asked. Nolan looked over to me. Why me? Aimee said it.

"No," He said sternly and I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked back forward to continue driving.

"What?" I asked while laughing. Aimee and Maddie began laughing as well from the backseat.

"Anything but that. I forbid you to ever call me Nolie. I can't do anything about Aimee but I will make sure you don't call me that," He said and I was trying not to laugh. I looked up at the mirror and met eyes with Maddie.

"Okay... Nolie," I said. If looks could kill  I would be dead. Maybe like, eight times? Not even one. Eight. "Babe it's cute!" I defended myself and he sighed. He grabbed my hand and rested it on the console, his thumb rubbing over my knuckles.

I talked with Maddie and Aimee for a few minutes. I learned Aimee right wing for her team and Maddie was defense. Maddie played for a prep team while Aimee played for the Thunderbirds in Vancouver.

"Hey Lils, whats on your neck?" I looked up in the mirror to meet Aimee with a smirk on her face. My eyes widened and I looked in the side view mirror and examined the neck. Where was once just a small red patch was now three times its original  size and a deep purple and blue.

"That's your brother's fault," I said and glared at Nolan. He had a smirk plastered on his face and he turned to face me.

"You deserved it." He said and pulled into a parking lot. The diner was really cute and cozy looking – at least from the outside.

All of us got out of the car and Nolan walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. The four of us waited a couple minutes in the freezing Winnipeg weather for our parents and for Travis to get to the diner.

Once everyone was finally at the diner we all went inside and sat at a booth near the back. Travis and Nolan were a little bit out of place since they were wearing their suits but it was cute. Nolan took off his suit jacket and laid it across the back of the seats. He sat on one side of me, Travis on the other.