0.1 A

DON'T KILL ME GUYS. Please read this just to get a feel on how the revised version of the story is going to go. this is only a teaser which is why it's so short. chapter 23 will be out soon, i haven't been motivated lately

________

I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face as I walked into the rink of the Flyers Skate Zone. I hadn't exactly told anyone that I was coming; I wanted it to be a surprise. Hell, I hadn't even told my boyfriend, Taylor.

"Little TK!" A voice shouted and I chuckled as I appeared visible to all of the boys. I smiled, looking around at the familiar faces but scanned the few somewhat familiar ones.

"Babe, what are you doing here? I thought you were in London for another two weeks," Taylor said, skating over to me and lifting his helmet up to kiss me on the lips gently.

My brother Travis was equally as confused as anyone else. I hadn't even mentioned to him about me coming sooner.

"My physical therapy ended sooner than we expected it to. So I rebooked my flight and here I am," I said with a smile. Travis grinned as well as he skated over to me.

"I'm glad you're doing better, Lils. How about skating around and showing us how your knee is?" He asked and I shook my head almost immediately.

About a year and a half ago I got injured playing hockey. I broke my femur which obviously ended my season as quickly as it started. I needed to get surgery and after that many months of PT. I had only just finished physical therapy,I didn't want to go right back in.

"How about no?" I said and few of the boys chuckled. "I'm still gaining the confidence back. It'll take me a bit. But anyway, introduce me to the rookie! I want to meet your guys' competition from Mr. Second Overall." I looked over at the boy who everyone knew by now; Nolan Patrick.

We had such a slim chance of getting second overall pick, I'm still shocked.

"I'm Nolan, obviously," Nolan said with a slight smirk on his face. He was the only real rookie here. Sanheim and Robert Hagg had been pulled up from the Phantoms on numerous occasions. I was fairly good friends with both of them. I could tell Nolan was a little cocky but growing up with hockey players you get used to it. Whoever is good knows that they are; they know they're going to a juniors team by the time they're sixteen.

Hakstol strolled out to the ice with some equipment. I went up to the stands to watch the boys with their practice. I was itching to get back out; it's been way too long. I couldn't help but to notice my eyes wandering over to a certain someone with an orange practice jersey, a '19' planted on the white helmet.

Nolan was doing well, I'd admit. He had amazing hockey senses and knew exactly where the puck would be during plays. He was focused as well, a stern look always on his face. If he did what he was doing in practice in games he'd easily be one of the top scorers. I know it'll take him a little bit to gain his confidence in the NHL. It took my brother a few months before he began scoring.

I always enjoyed watching the team practice which is why I was fairly upset that practice ended early. Everything was finally back to the norm. I made my way to the locker rooms slowly, I knew it was going to take the boys absolutely forever for them to get out. And they say girls take a while to get ready? I leaned against the wall a waited impatiently for someone to exit the room. Eventually Taylor came out.

A grin was plastered on my face as his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I pressed my lips against his quickly, favoring the few seconds we probably had.

    "I've missed you, love," I said quietly with a smile. It had been five months since I had last seen Taylor face-to-face. What would I possibly do without facetime?

    "I missed you too, gorgeous. Anyway, how's your knee?" He asked and removed his arms around me, just standing now.

    "I'm good to go. I stopped using my crutches about two months ago and have been building my muscle back up," I said but sighed. "It's going to be a bit until I play again, that's for sure."

Taylor opened his mouth to respond but was cut off short when the door to the locker room opened up, Ivan, Travis, Claude, Shayne and Nolan strolling out. After them Jori, Sean, Wayne and Jake all came out.

"We're heading to the diner, you two lovebirds coming?" Claude asked and I looked at Taylor who shrugged. Wow, thanks for the help asswipe.

"Why not?" I said and walked out with the rest of the boys. I fell behind to Travis who smiled at me.

He gestured towards my knee and spoke. "How is it? Mom said you were doing well," He said and I nodded. I jumped into the passenger's seat of his car. I hadn't seen him for a couple weeks so our reunion wasn't as special as Taylor and I's.

"Very, very good actually. I'm walking completely normal now," I said and he grinned widely. Slowly but surely I was making my way back to the ice.