1.6

bad at love, no im not good at this. but i cant say im innocent, not hardly, but im sorry.

— November 16th —

❁ Lila's Point Of View ❁

Tonight we were in Winnipeg to play the Jets. Of course Nolan was absolutely ecstatic to finally be back in Winnipeg and most likely be playing tonight. I had a mandatory class to attend, one that I couldn't use E-School for so I arrived a little late in Winni. It was the first time I flew by myself but I got through it.

I ran a hand through my knotty hair as I went up to the front desk in the lobby. I was given my key to Nolan and I'd room and went up to the eighth floor. I knew Nolan wouldn't actually be staying in our room, he would be staying with his parents and sisters. I opened the door to our room and Nolan was turned around, a pair of khakis on and no shirt. He was drying his hair that was wet from clearly a shower.

He turned around to the sound of the door closing and smiled at me. "Hey gorgeous," I looked down at my sweatpants and my extremely oversized tournament shirt, then looked back up and raised one of my eyebrows at him. "Oh stop it Lila. You're gorgeous just deal with it."

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile. "How're you feeling, love?" I asked and sat down on the edge of the bed. His smile got wider, if possible.

"Great, actually. Hak says I can play tonight."

My eyes widened. "Babe, that's great!" I wrapped my around his waist tightly. He bent down and kissed me, his arms wrapping around my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Nolan walked us over to the wall so my back was pressed against it. A knock was heard at the door but when Nolan pulled away I pulled him back into me to continue kissing him. "Lils, the door." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"I haven't seen you in nearly three days and I've had a shitty past two days. I just want to be with you," I said and he leaned back down to kiss me. His tongue trailed across my bottom lip and I parted my lips. The knocking began again and this time it was louder and more harsh.

Nolan pulled away much to my dismay and went over to the door. Ivan stood there looking impatient. "Lils, Travis wants to see you. He's pissed off."

"What? What'd I do?" I asked and Nolan turned around and looked at me.

"Um, Lila, Travis and Taylor got into a fight on the plane." Nolan said and my eyes widened. Ivan grabbed my hand and pulled me along to Travis' room.

I knocked on the door and Travis opened it, clearly looking a little bit distressed. He pulled me into his room and shut the door.