0.9

reading comments you guys leave really motivate me to keep writing! just keep in mind that i have started high school so my life is pretty hectic right now

— October 10th, 2017 —

Lila had taken a nap and when she woke up Nolan was watching TV. Luckily there were indeed two beds in the room, the team wasn't totally screwing them over.

"Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty," Nolan joked with a smile on his face. Lila threw a pillow at him as she sat up. Nolan took a mental note that she seriously was not a morning person. "We have practice in about an hour so you can probably go find Auston."

"Yeah we made plans to go meet at a Tim Hortons near the ACC. I'm excited," Lila grinned and Nolan tried to suppress the grimace that made its way on to his face. He turned to grab his suit that he was going to change in to in a few minutes. Lila's eyebrows furrowed.

He couldn't possibly like her, right?

Right?

What Travis told her was a lie.

Right?

But Lila knew there was something happening here, something she was terrified of happening. All her life she was manipulated by boys because of her sweetness and innocence. She wouldn't let guys walk all over her again. When Nolan went into the bathroom to change she went over to her suitcase and grabbed a white sweater and a pair of ripped jeans.

She paired it with her white converse and then put her hair into a messy bun

She paired it with her white converse and then put her hair into a messy bun. She heard the shower turn on and sighed before grabbing her phone and wallet. She went over to the door and knocked on it a few times.

"Nol? How long are you gonna be, I have to brush my teeth," Lila said and Nolan wiped the water from his eyes. He needed a refresher. Here the girl he was practically in love with was going to a breakfast date with another guy.

"Just come in, the door is unlocked. The shower has frosted glass, you're fine Lils," He said and Lila entered the bathroom. She was greeted with the smell of Nolan's body wash that always made him smell nice – along with his cologne. She wasted no time in quickly brushing her teeth. She wanted to be out of there as soon as she can. The water shut off and Lila's heartbeat increased. She had never been alone in a room with an attractive guy before, let alone an attractive naked guy.