2

Anna:

I slammed the door behind me , I just hated how my sister could be so cold and antisocial. What is it with her books? They are just full with meanless words and unexistent characters.
Don't get me wrong I loved her since she is all I have ever had but still why shut everyone out?

"Are you ready?"Punzie asked me with an Are-you-okay? Look.

"Almost.By the way. 'The queen of isolation' is not coming." I respond with an angry jet not offensive tone.

"As always?" She asked me rolling her eyes.

"Yep,but well let's just go!"I said with an exciting smile.

***************************

As we arrived to the park I distinguished a read headed girl with messy hair, a guy with brown hair ( he was hot and puberty did suit him very well) and a silver blonde dude (who was even hotter than the brunette guy but he looked older.)

"Anna!This is Merida, Hicupp and Jack " Punzie introduce them with enthusiasm.

"Ello."Merdia responded with a cute smile.

"Hu..I mean Hi.. Hey?"Hicupp tried to greet me.

"Hello"Jack responded with a hot smile.

"Hi." I replayed to all of them trying not be creepy, I really like this bunch lots of interesting personalities.

"So...what do you want to do?"Pinzie asked prolonging the 'Sooo'

"Let's have a little fun."Jack said with a nice wink.

"I am not sure your kind of fun is the same as mine."I replayed in case they were thinking about drugs and stuff like that.

""Oh come on at least give it a try."Merida said trying to convince me in her nice way

"Well... Okey!" I replay after not so long I believe I can look out for myself.

So we went to a sort of tree house with child things like swings and slides and some kind of archery target things,and we were just hanging there I got stuck on a swing ,like I couldn't even make it move backwards or forward so Hiccup pushed me and I kind of like it, Jack got tired of chasing Punzie and just started smoking and Merida practice her shooting. Suddenly it was dark and well we had to go back.

"I can take you home."Jack offered us with his killer grin.

"Thanks Jack."Punzie accepted the offer and hugged him.

I guess she and Jack got something going on.

****************************

When we got home, there was no body.Punzie ,Jack and I walked inside and we just chilled in the sofa for a bit, I don't know why but Jack apparently didn't wanted to go home. So he started to make jokes..laughing at life and at people but in one of those jokes he accidentally broke my sister's guitar. He tripped and broke it, and of course Pissed off Elsa came down the stairs.