46

Elsa:

I was talking to Dylan about the way it used to be when I felt someone's arms in my wrist and I realize it was Jack, fuck this is not going to be good.

-Hello,snowflake he said in the most sexy tone he had and kissed me not like any other kind of kiss,this one was intense,by the time we pulled away Dylan was already gone.

-Was that necessary?

-Elsa do you have eyes?

-Excuse me? yes I do actually.I was getting kind of mad but I know I shouldn't beacuse Jack was always like this.

-Good,that way you can see all around this room and you won't find one girl who looks prettier than you today.he said and I blush beacuse it was the first time I worried about what to wear for my birthday and he noticed it.

-Remember that day I told you you had to stop being so pretty other wise one day you were going to give me a heart atfack?

-Yes,why?

-BecauseI think that day has actually comed..my heart..it aches ...I'm diying ....Too pretty for  me..

So I kissed him.

- I guess you know how to bring me back to life now,don't you?

-Yes I do,so next time you are jelous could you be a little bit more discreet?

-Elsa your beautiful and you are already 18 you'll soon be an adult.

-Well,technically in Mexico I already am.

- I love how smart you are snowflake.he sid while kissing my cheek slowly.

-Hey Elsa. said Belle.

-I think I'm going to leave you to be with your friends.no boys except Hiccup.I'll be watching. he said

-Yes,dad.

-Shut up,you know I dont want to lose you.

-I know.I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I don't think I look "beautiful" as he discrived but anyways he always says that no matter what and even tough it isn't true.

-Well,here is the birthday girl she said.

- Hi girls I'm glad you could make it.

-We wouldn't miss our little queen's birthday with a lot of hot guys by the way.said Yasmine

-Haha go ahead and flirt all you want I already have one.

-Really who? is it the one who is not stopping looking at you? said Mulan

-No,that's Dylan and he is only a friend,I was talking about Jack.

-Right,I forgot you guys dated science at the beginning of the year you hated him.Ariel said.

-Oww but you're so cute together.I got to admit that.said Belle.

-Well,I want a drink,who is going to join me?said Yasmine

-I think all of us will. I said.

We drank ,we laughed,some smoked,we danced it was very fun I could repeat this day forever.

************************************

It was late in the afternoon and well, it was supposed to be the time for all of them to go away so I could fix myself up to the dinner with Jack, but  I didn't wanted to end the party,so I just went upstairs but before I could take one step he graved me by the wrist.

-Going so soon? he said with a smile on hos face.

-Yeah, I kind of like have a date with this great guy I really really like.

-Oh really? What a coincidence I got a date with this lovevly,beautiful, smart,brave,awsome girl that I found.

-Well, I guess you better hurry, you wouldn't want for her to wait.

- Yeah,I guess I wouldn't want that after all she has guys making line for her.

-I do not.

-Yes you do, but it's okey beacuse I will never leave you.

-Ow,look at you too love birds. said Anna

-Anna? I said

-Don't worry I'm leaving I just wanted to take you guys a picture.

-Oh okey.he said

She took it and went away

- I love you.

-I love you too he said while aproching my lips,we stayed a while kissing.

-I have to go snowflake I got to go get ready for our date.

- Okey,see you at 8, dont be late.

-I won't.

He was never going to change, was he? Jack the little sarcastic boy who only wants to have fun no matter what. I loved him.