25

Jack:
I caught her before she passed out. She looks sad. I can see her tears , even crying she looks pretty.
-Hey. I said while wiping out her tears but she just stood there kind of frozen , she didn't replay
-You are totally gonna get kidnapped again.
I carry her to my hiding place and gave her my hoodie (again) because she seemed to like it.
-It's wierd.I said
-What?
-First time I touch you and I don't get punched or scratched or kicked.
-Haha, you deserve them all.
-Yeah? Why?
-Cause you are the biggest douchebag of them all.
-And hottest.
-Yeah, sure you wish.
-Oh snowflake, I know so. I said meanwhile I wipe one of her tears.
-So.. What's it like? She said as she started to wipe the rest of her tears.
-What?
-Having every single one of the girls in school fall for you?
-It's tiering, what is is with you woman that you can't resist the power of six packs?
-What is it with you man who can't resist the curves of a woman?
-It's true I can't resist seeing a woman smile. Just like you right now
Elsa blushed.
-Oh dear lord. Did I just make Elsa Winters Disney blush? I am hotter than I thought.
-No, you didn't.
-Come on snowflake. I know you love me.
-Oh yeah. Why is that?
-Cause like I'm Jack Frost.
-No shit Sherlock!
-Shut up Elsa.

Suddenly I herd a slow song on my i phone it was: U.N.I by Ed sheeran. I stretched my hand to her.

-I can't dance Jack.
-Neither can I so we can stuck together.

We started to dance or at least tried to but Elsa only stepped in my feet and fall down. She laughed.She was so cute. I spinned her too much I think. Because she was all dizzy and I fell to the floor somehow she was on top and our faces were so close I could feel her breath. Then the bell rang.
-Sorry. she said and stud up.
-It's okey.
-Hey, Jack thanks for this.
-Pleasure is all mine snowflake.
-Urgh shut up Ice.

She got out with a smile, I don't know what happened to her before but I'm sure she didn't wanted to recreate that memory for me. Not that I wanted her to I just hoped it had something to do with James and a break up.