34

Elsa:

Don't feel, Conceal it, Don't feel! I said to myself as I walked in circles in the living room.

-It's not going to work Elsa, You have already fallen in love with Jack. Anna said

-I can't do this right now.

-What?

-Fall in love with a guy who doesn't know anything about me.

-Well, and who said he had to,the story usually goes.. Boy meats girl, fall in love, figure things about her and then boom gf and bf.

-Anna, you need to read books.

-And you need to go out.

-Actually that's a great idea.

************************************

I went outside to clear my head from everything and most importantly from him. I just can't help but love his hair, his blue eyes, the way he smiles when he is happy, the way he dresses , just.. Everything about him. I mean the first time I saw him he broke my mom guitar somehow I was really angry but relived at the same time because I had held to that guitar for as long as I an remember and it only brought pain. He helped me to better, he always wants to help me and yes, he is a total pain in the ass, but he is my pain in the ass. And I love him.

Somehow I got to his house and I stared at the window and I heard him practice a very bad speech for his.. "love" he was with Punzie, and even though I know Punzie and Jack will never date. It hurt to know that for the first time in forever I had actually fallen in love and for him to be in love with someone else, my heart kind of like freeze so that the tears would come out, and I started to walk away. Until Jack came running towards me and carry me kidnapped style.