31

Elsa:

It's been three weeks science the auditions. I really love being Elphaba she is somehow like me.

-Hey Els. said Ariel

-Hi Ariel

-I have trouble with our duet.

-I am pretty sure that we will rehearsal it today so don't worry.

-I hope so, See you at 6:00

-See you.

I was heading to Art when I tripped into Astrid. Shit.

-Don't you have eyes!she said

-Yes.

-Then use them! God.she said as she walked away.

It's nit that I don't like Astrid actually I think she is sweet once you get to know her but she is so explosive sometimes.I know that she and Hiccup had been dating for sometime but I just don't know how.

*********************************

I arrived to art and as usual just sit there an talked to Hiccup.

-I tripped into your girlfriend today. I said

-Cool. How did she threaten you?

-She told me to use my eyes

-Aww that's so sweet coming from her.

-Haha, I still don't get how you two date.

-Well Elsa, that is complicated.

-Why?

-Well, she told me to help her with her art project.

-She asked you?

-Okey she obligated me to do it. But you are missing the point.I invited her to my house, to make it and that night she saw my leg and she saw Toothless. And I don't know she was just sweet and caring in her way.And beautiful, have you seen her in pants and a sweat shirt omg I love how real she is. And smart.

-Haha, I get it Hiccup, well at least you are happy.

-Hey, you had James so you had already been in love.

-I was but I never felt really in love with him, you know? I just I wanted to feel something. I know it's stupid but it's high school things are suppose to be stupid.

-So still no body has un frozen your heart?

-How could they. I am a totally boring and isolated person.

-Hey, you are not.

-I am Hiccup I have friends but still I feel this emptiness and it keeps filling up, one day I am going to be hollow, emotionless and there wont be anyone there because I pushed everyone away.I said as tears started to go down my cheeks. But before Hiccup could say something I ran away. I really hate to push people away but it's the only thing I am good at. After my parents died I had to become the adult one.The perfect one, meanwhile Anna just wanted to build snowmans and play with dolls I was locked up in my room learning how to do bills and reading. I did everything to protect Anna, I never let her go out so nothing bad happened to her, I never let her play with me because I would only bore her, and of course I pushed her away everyday some more and so I died everyday some more.

I was at the school garden because it reminded me of my old life. It felt good to be at home so I just stayed there and fall asleep. Because the sadness had killed me from the inside ( not literally) I guess I should have slept too much because someone woke me up.

-Snowflake!are you okey. he sounded really worried.

-Yes, thanks. And would you just stop calling me that?

-No. It suits you and besides if I called you Elsa then I would be like everybody else and that just can't happen.

-Well,at least would you stop being so irritating for at least 10 minutes.

-Not a chance.

-Argh.

-Come on, I'll walk you to the theater.

-Thank you but I am fine I can do it alone.

-Doesn't matter because I'll be right behind you.

I stud up and started walking to the theater the school had.Because we had rehearsal in 10 minutes.And as Jack said he was just behind me the whole time and even if I stoped he stoped. He was kind of like my guardian.

***********************************

-Alright Elsa and Ariel, you have done magnificent with that duet. Now I am going to call Jack to the stage. Said Miss Nora

I allready knew what was going to happen 1 We where both going to sing As Long As Your Mine . 2We were going to kiss. Well, shit.

-Miss me? He said.

-Wish I did.

-I love you too. he said giving me his "flirting" look.

And so the song started. It went very well actually.And then we where there in the big kiss. Fuck.

-Okey, remember it has to be beautiful, passionate, lovely, everything you wanted to for your kiss to be.said Miss Nora

We looked into the other one eyes and I gave him a little kiss that lasted 1 second on the lips but I felt something like a sparkle between us two.

-You call that a kiss?she said

-You want a kiss? I'll give you a kiss.Jack said.

-Just go with it snowflake. he whispered in my ear before graving me by the wrist and then kissing me passionately we melted into the kiss I even graved his neck and pulled him closer to me. Then he started to put his tongue into my mouth and my stomach just sort of exploded with butterflies (if that was even possible) I wanted to stay there forever. But eventually the oxygen run out so we had to pull away.

-That was incredible! Bra-vo if you two didn't hate each other to death I could say that you loved each other. said Miss Nora

-Yeah right i said

-Just acting.Jack said as he got out of the stage and went home.