22

Jack:

I woke up and realized it was already 6 o'clock I had to be at school at 7 and I still had my wet clothes on. I got out of bed and I saw my hoodie. The one Elsa had on my wardrobe. Dawn things where about to fall apart again.I put in on with my brown pants and got down but I knew my dad was waiting for me.
-Jack , we need to talk.
-Dad. I promise we will talk later.I said I really needed to get to that audition.
-It's not about that.
-I have to go dad I'm sorry.
I arrived to school.Just on time.
*********************************
-Jack frost, your turn. Miss Nora
I started to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. And I can tell you I never sang like that ever in my life, all my frustration was gone suddenly I jumped, I hit high notes perfectly, I did mortals, I even kind of acted, I almost passed out but still, I never felt more alive.

I finished the song and everyone clapped well, everyone except James who just sat there looking at me as is he wanted to kill me. I got out of school and saw another car in my house. One I has never seen before. I walked in and saw my mother! (My mom went to Africa to help the children and study the animals. For her work) I almost passed out.
-Jack! She went and hug me.
-Mom! I pulled her closer mas hugged her tighter.
-I missed you so much.
-I missed you even more said as tears fall off my face
-Come, dinner is ready
-Jack, this is what I wanted to talk about sooner. Said my father
-Jack! You are home! Said Sophie
-All right everyone cheer for the at last complete Frost family. Said my mother
I couldn't believe it! We where one big family again.
-So.. Tell me any interesting stuff happened?
-Jack got two girlfriends. Said Sohpie
-I did not!Let me explain that.I said
-Please said my father.
-Okey, I was in love with a girl named Elsa Winters Disney but she-
-He was in love with a Disney! could you belive that Sandra! My dad said
-Shut up, North you are behaving like a peasant. The boy can fall in love with who ever he wants no matter what.Continue sweetie
-well, but she got a boyfriend so I got a girlfriend too her name was Tooth, so Elsa knew she had to pretend to be Tooth so that my father could let her in the house because she had something really important to tell me.
-Oh dear lord, you and I are so going to have a conversation after this North! My mom said.

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw, I swear I thought I was dreaming. My father was so afraid or my mother. I could finally be free! I could be whoever I wanted to. I could do whatever I wanted to do. And I could at last break up with Tooth! I don't care if I stay alone the rest of my life.

-Ptssss said Sophie
-Yes, beautiful?
-I liked Elsa much better than Tooth, why don't you date her?
-Well, I was going to. But she got a boyfriend and I thought that if I got a girlfriend I could move on.
-But you haven't right?
-No. I haven't
-Hey, I kept this.

It was a photo from the first time Elsa and I ever kissed. I looked so happy and she looked so lovely. We totally looked in love with each other. I wished it could be like that all the time.But it can't.