3

Jack:

"I swear I am going to fucking kill whoever messed with my guitar!"somone said  upstairs,obviously pissed.

"Elsa, please listen."Anna said trying to put her to her senses.

" No, where is it? Anna where is my guitar!" said whoever Anna just called Elsa

"Come and get it sweetheart."I said giving my charming smile.

A beautiful blonde silver hair like me got down the stairs. She was perfect just pretty and shit pissed off.

" Oh no, no , what have you done!"Elsa whispered  with a cracked voice.

-"Sorry I can make it up to you."I tried to make her feel better

"Yes you can." She said with a tone of anger

"Get out and never cross paths with me again." Elsa said with an i-am-going-to-kill-you look.

"Elsa no! "Anna tried to support me.

But it was alright Punzie toke me out before the drama increased.

" You should stay away for a while. please. " she said with a worry look

"Away from you or this house?"I asked putting my smile on.

" This house and Elsa's way also." she replayed with a serious tone.

"How long?" I asked.

"Just enough time until things calm down or you get her a new guitar." She said with a little smile.

"I can do that." I said then  gave her a kiss on forehead you know a best friend kiss.

********************************

I arrived at my house and things just got worse.

"Jack Frost! I don't recall giving you permission to go outside today." My father yelled with a ln angry tone.

"No father it's called escaping." I respond with my I-don't-give-a-fuck look.

"You thought I wouldn't notice? you fool!" He replayed with a smart look on his face.

"I was counting on it actually." I said with a win smile.

"Don't tell me you are hanging around with those Disney family again!" He said yelling this time his face was furious red.

"They are nice people! And besides it's my life!" I yelled in return.

"Well happy or not you are a Dreamwork." He said pointing his finger on my chest.

"Fine, let me guess I am grounded?" I said while going to my room.

"Smart boy, now go into your room and play guitar ,or read your useless books. I don't care just stay away from them." He replayed pissed off.

I hated my father sometimes so much. Life was all about work I couldn't even have friends without pissing him off! it was incredible that Sophie (my little sister) hasn't fought with him. She is too sweet, too kind. That is why I loved her because whenever I make a mess of everything, she tries to fix it.

Which reminds me of ....the pissed off chick with her guitar! She was so beautiful and her voice or well her shoutings were heaven to me.She is not like any other girl she can actually stand for herself. She is cold I can see but I am colder than her. I got to get her a new guitar.