5

Hiccup:

After Math I went to my next class Geography in which I had as a partner my best friend Jack.

Jack could sometimes be a total douchebag but when you get to know him you know he is all about fun.

"Hey! Hiccup" he greeted me with our hand shake.

"Hey Jack." I repond

"So...I saw you talking to Elsa on Math." He said while he raised his eyebrow, I know where this is heading.

"Oh..yes" I said sort of in a whisper.

"How is she?" He said looking towards the garden.

"Well, she is hot but not really my type and-" I got cut off by his laughter.

"Haha, I already know that you idiot, I mean on the inside." He said trying to sound funny.

"Well, she is smart, caring, afraid, a little broken, also lonely, but she is way to out of your ligue so just forget about her." I said prorecting her, she is a really nice girl for Jack to play with her, besides she is too good for him.

"What? Why is she out of my ligue?" He asked confused and angry.

"Let's just say she could be a queen and you are a non existent dude. Besides you broke her mother's guitar!" I told him with a you-little-asshole look.

"It was her mother's?" He asked concerned,he didn't know.

"Yup, so you are already an asshole to her eyes." I said trying for him to understand.

"Shit, I make a mess of everything." He said in a very sad tone.

"Just buy her a new guitar, and apologize to her. " I said trying to help.

"I know but , she said not to ever cross path with her again."he said frustrated.

" Since when do you ever care about what other people tell you?"I let out a little laugh,Jack Frost respecting someone's orders this is new.

"Since she is Elsa." He replayed.

Jelsa at High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें