35

Jack:
I carried her kidnapped style, I couldn't let her go, I had to tell her everything.
-Jack, pull me down.
So I did but I grabbed her hand before she could run away it was cold and I was afraid.
-Jack let go!
-No,no listen.

-Look, I know you heard me say to Punzie that if she wanted to be my.
-Jack, I perfectly know Punzie has a boyfriend and that she would never go out with you, now let go so that you can say that awful speech to your "love"
-Well, that's what I am doing,and I would really like for you not to interrupt because I've been all day practicing in a mirror.
-What?
I had to put my other hand in her mouth so she could let me speak,
-Elsa, you have punched me more times than any other woman in my whole entire life, the first time I meet you, you threaten to kill me, then you got your stupid boyfriend making me go all ice-crazy and wanting a girl to make you jealous in hopes you would realize it was me who should have kissed you all those times but no instead I got a shitty girlfriend and a very happy Elsa, at that point I really had almost given up on "us" but then you pretended to be Tooth so you could get into my house and apologize but you never realized you would have to give me the best kiss ever. And perhaps you are thinking that I don't know anything about you but I do, you see you drive me crazy Elsa, you even got me being your stalker! I know your favorite color is blue, that you read a lot, you love chocolate and lots o other things and you know why? Because I love you. And I am fucking tired of us pretending. You pretending to be Tooth, I pretending to be Fyiero so that I can kiss you,the truth is that I am sick of acting I love you Elsa not as a friend not as a theater boddy,I love your smile, your shouting, your hair, your personality, your tears, Everything drives me crazy! And I jut can't keep on going like this, I can't continue to act as if you weren't the thing that most matters to me, as if kissing you was acting, as if we hated each other, because you are so fucking beautiful I would rather be deaf than to never see you. I just can't do this anymore. And then without even thinking it I kissed her not just any kiss the kind of kiss it has been stuck inside you forever. The biggest weight I have ever carried in my shoulders was released.