28

Anna:
I woke up and saw that Elsa was making pancakes, they smelled delicious so I don't think she made them.
-Who made the pancakes? I asked
-Punzie helped me.
-I knew it! Sorry Elsa but there's no way you could ever cook this good.
-Haha, thank you, I guess..
-So, where is Punzie?
-She is getting ready for her date with Flynn,maybe you should go check on her.
-I will!

*********************************************
I walked in Punzie's room and saw all the clothes thrown on the floor!
-I have nothing to wear! She said
-Hey!
-Anna?
-I came here to help you!
-Thanks, but it's useless I have nothing I have already worn all y skirts with him.
-Maybe you should try a dress?
-Too formal!
-No, a spring dress, perhaps with a braid it will suit you fine!
-Maybe..
-Oh, This one! I said as I got a nice pink-purple dress it was lovely.
-Okey...

I got out of Punzie's room so she could get ready and I got a text form... Jack?thinking
J:Anna!
A: Jack?
J: Hi, I was thinking that maybe you could come to the park later..
A: Is this about Elsa?
J: No!
A: Jack, I know you and I am positive this is about her.
J: Just, come to the park where I first meet you and you'll see.
A: What time?
J: 6, oh and bring Elsa's phone.
A: Wait what?
J: Just do it!
A: Okey.

*********************************************
It was already 6 Punzie had already left and I was getting out of the house when I realized I had to get Elsa's phone. So I went into her room and science she was watching once upon a time she didn't even notice me.I got it and ran to the park.

-Hello said Jack.
-Hey. I answered
-Did you get it?
-Yeah.
-Good, now give it to me.
-Why?
-Just do it!
I gave him the phone and then he run to the bushes.What is happening? suddenly I saw Kristoff with a box of chocolates and a almost melted snowman.
-Anna, would you be my girlfriend?
-Yes! I said as I hugged him.
-Can I can we, may we.. Umm.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
-We may I respond
Suddenly his lips were on mine and I swear I could stay there frozen all my life.We melted into the kiss but then I tripped because of the snowman who was already water by now!
-Whoops, sorry he said
-It's Okey
-I guess some people are worth melting for right?
-Haha, hey, what the hell with Jack?
-Well, If I had texted you it would have been kind of like too obvious, so I asked him to do it, but he said he wanted Elsa's phone. I don't know why but hey, at least we are together.
-Very touching. Said Jack who came out of the bushes
-Hey, what did you do to her phone?
-I just un blocked my number Okey? It's not a bing deal, you can give it back to her now.
-Okey, thanks Jack btw said Krisstoff
-Have a little fun guys , he said as he walked away.