10

Hiccup:
As I walked to the restaurant I knew I wouldn't make it though the rest of the night. I mean I jut told Punzie that Jack got beat up at his house and all she cared about was that we arrived? Seriously? Elsa was right. She is too happy for me. I'll get advice from the only person I could think of

Don't get me wrong me and Punzie have been friends for a long time. Friends! but at dates she was annoying.

H: Jack, how do you handle Punzie?
J: You seriously did that?
H: Shut up and give me some advice.
J: Only with one condition
H: What?
J: That after your done "dating" we go and grave a drink.
H: I couldn't agree more. Now tell me.
J: Talk about how pretty she looks and her hair, then find a common interest, and don't forget to remind her that her laugh is beautiful (even if is the worse one you've ever heard) .
H: Thanks I own you Big Time
J: I know , see you later hic.

We sat down really near to Hans and Anna, those two were just cute Hans listen to Anna even though she spoke nonsense. And between Punzie and me there was a complete silence so to brake the ice I did what Jack told me to do.

"You look beautiful today." I said a little uncomfortable
"You rally think so?" She said excited
"Yes, your hair is very pretty." I tried to sound confident.
"Haha.Thank you" she said noticing my efforts.

Well, at least she didn't have the worst laugh ever, which I thanked god for because after that she blushed and started to laugh like crazy.And literally everything I said even if it wasn't funny she would laugh.It just became annoying and I told her I had to go because of my mom and family shit.But the truth is I just wanted to get out of that awkward date.

Hans and I dropped Anna and Punzie in their house.Hans left right away after Anna closed the door, but I realized there was another car at the end of the street and I saw Elsa walking out of the house.

"Elsa? " I called confused
"Hiccup!!"she went and hugged me.
"Where are you going so beautiful? " I said looking at her.
"To the bar , and I really have to go." She said uncomfortable.
"Okey, but at least let me take a picture of you." I said with a smart look.
"Why?" She asked confused and with a what-are-you-up-to look.
"To show it to you when you are old and ugly." I said trying to sound evil.
"Okey." She said finally giving up because she run out of time

So I toke the picture but after that I heard a clack son.
"Shit. got to go.Bye Hic." She said waving a hand at me.