7

Jack:

It is Friday and I Jack Overland Frost Dreamwork am out of love with Elsa Winters Disney. It's just that she is so amazing. She is sweet,smart, caring, beautiful. Wow I really sound Sappy . I guess I'll have to forget her because I am only braking my own heart.

Meanwhile I was sitting at the garden of the school someone hit me with a rock.
"Hey, Jack Ice!" I heard some sweet voice calling my name.
"It's Frost! I am surprised you haven't learn that by now Elsa." I said turning around with an eyebrow raised.
"Shut up. I am only here thanks to Anna." She said angry.
"And what does Anna want you to do?" I asked.
"Apologize."she said with a frustrating tone.
"Well, I can't hear you!" I said trying to annoy her.
"Sorry." She whispered.
"Again." I said gladly.
"Why?"she asked
"Because you just hit me with that rock!" I said proving my statement.
"You deserved it."she said pointing a finger at me.
"No I didn't." I said trying to annoy her.
"Want to argue with me Ice?" She said defying me.
"It's Frost snowflake." I said with a grin.
"Don't call me that !" She snapped back at me.
"Or what? you are going to hit me with another rock? then go ahead I am not afraid of you. snowflake." I said and with that she become furious red.

Elsa was about to say something but the bell rang.

"Well, I assume I have completed my task so I'm heading to class." She said going again into her serious tone
"No you are not." I said with an evil grin.
"And what makes you so sure?" She asked.
"This!" I said while carrying her,

I carried Elsa ( kidnapped style)and took her to my hiding place (you know in case I didn't want to go to class or something) I found a place that was underground and that is where I took her .it was quite romantic actually.

When we finally got there I put her down and realized that forgetting this woman was going to be really hard.

"Jack? "she sounded worried as hell.
"Yeah?"I said worried-less

Suddenly I felt her hugging me. First I enjoyed it I love how it felt but then she began to squeeze me.
"Snowflake I don't love you that much, please let go. " I said trying to keep calm.
Even though I didn't want for her to ever be more apart from me than what she was right now which was inches to each others faces, she was taking my breath away and not in a cute way actually in a very painful way. I guess she realize that because she pulled away.
"Sorry." She said almost embarrassed.
I couldn't say nothing I was out of breath. dawn she was strong.
"Jack?" she asked
"Jack please I am afraid of the dark!" She shouted
I turned on the light and I saw Elsa almost in tears.
"No need to be snowflake I am here for you." I said approaching her
"Okey first things first. Either you called me Elsa, or Winters , Or Diseny ,or you just don't speak to me! Second What the fuck! Why kidnaped me and take me to this underground room?! " She said
"Snowflake there are 2 things you need to know. The first one is that you look really cute when you are angry and the second one is that I took you to this place as a punishment for not apologizing to me. So now you are losing class, in earth it's called having fun , but I don't know what they call it like in Arendelle." I responded.
"This is not having fun Jack! I agree it's a punishment. And how do you know where I come from?" She said confused.
"You don't think I listen to people when they talk about the new hot chick who has moved from a far away land." i said raising an eyebrow
"I'm sorry, I'm confused." She said also raising an eyebrow, I let out a sigh
"Elsa, you are pretty, shy, not a slut,smart, and to put it simple just the perfect girl for a men, so I can tell you half the boys at the school are trying to get you to date them and I well, I have you here but if I wanted to do something I would have already done it." I said lying
"Well, Frost I believe you. But we also have 20 minutes left here you know before the last class of the day starts."She said
"Well, we can not leave can we? and I have no emotions for you or you for me so we can't make out, but what we can do is play cards."I said pulling out a pack of cards from my pocket

We spend the rest of the 20 minutes playing cards and of course I beat Elsa actually she was terrible at cards. The best thing about this is that I get to spend time with her in my secret place. This was just perfect.

RIIINNGGGGG!

"Shit the bell!, we better go."she said
"Yep." i sai empathizing the 'p'

I got out to see if anybody was watching and then I help Elsa up.

"Hey, I actually did have a good time with you." She said with a warm smile
"Thanks snowflake but this was not a date, and even if it was it will be like the worst date ever!" I said lying again.
"It wasn't that bad." She tried to fix it.
"I beat you up 16 times at cards." I shouted but not too loud.
"Shut up Ice!" She snapped back
"It's Frost!" I corrected,but she had already walked away. dawn she was so gorgeous.